[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion for an extra bag

azzacuraazzacura
Reactions: 765
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
At the moment there are bags for a lot of things: Soul shards, crafting materials, chairs, etc.
The one bag I really miss in this game is a bag for untradeable etc quest items. Doing tons of quests at the same time is impossible unless you expanded your etc bag beforehand, since you can't trade most quest items, not even within your account.
I would like to see this bag in the event stores alongside the coin bag and chair bag.

Please Nexon, give us a quest item bag!
  1. Would you want a quest item bag?5 votes
    1. Yes
       80% (4 votes)
    2. No
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    yes nice
    also setup should be able to use to more chairs bags not just 2
  • SecondHeroSecondHero
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited February 2018
    I feel as though the current system is fine for the most part for slots. When you buy slots or earn slot expansions, those are permanent boosts to your account.

HOWEVER. I think that Philosopher's Stones, Pieces of Time, Rocks of Time, etc.... SHOULD go in the production bag. It's crazy that they don't. That would save on a ton of space.

It might be kinda cool to have a boost bag for EXP and Drop coupons, but that's about it.