[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is this right?

KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
Reactions: 1,010
edited March 2018 in Guilds
Dont join Snatch in Reboot,
I join that guild for a couple of months. At first I was like so how do I get a carry in this guild for CRA. They told me that you will get a carry once you reach the requirements. The requirements was 30k contribution and IGP of 30k. So I was like okay, so for that couple of months I would work hard to try to get my contribution up but then I have a bit of trouble getting IGP up. I finally notice that it goes up with boss kills. So I did it everyday. Finally, I got the requirements to get a carry on CRA. But then when I requested a date to get carry. No one responded, So I thought that they have a list of people that is ahead of me or maybe everyone was just waiting for the week reset. So I waited again for a couple of weeks for a respond. Still no respond on discord or guild chat. FINALLY, I got a response that said "You have been EXPELLED".

Im not trying to bash on this guild or anything. Just wanting to warn others that this guild is not the the type of guild you want to join if you are new or wanting to get carry for your share of work(contribution, IGP).

I was also wondering is it wrong to join a guild for carries? The guild gets your contribution points and IGP point for the guild to lvl and get guild skills in return you get some carries. With the chance of you liking the guild and wanting to be a permanent member.
  1. Is it wrong to join a guild for carries?6 votes
    1. Yes
       33% (2 votes)
    2. No
       67% (4 votes)

Comments

• SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Joining a guild for boss carries l0l
    You might wanna remove their guild name, i don't think slandering someone's guild is allowed
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited February 2018
    Ya I told them that can I get a carry if i make the requirements in the guild in other words. They get contribution point/IGP points and I will get a carry. So its a win win. On both sides.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Did you stop actively trying to earn contribution after you got the required 30k? Cuz that's kind of a jerk move lol.
  • TheOneAboveOneTheOneAboveOne
    Reactions: 110
    Thats pretty messed up that the guild you joined didnt keep there word and just expelled you. Its like a slap in the face.
    Ill have to say "no, since you give the guild contribution/IGP". It will be up to the guild to convince you to stay. After all if a guild is borning or dont want to talk to you then theres no point of being in one that dont try to keeps its members.
    YinYangX
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited February 2018
    Fennekin wrote: »
    Did you stop actively trying to earn contribution after you got the required 30k? Cuz that's kind of a jerk move lol.

No I kept at it until, i got around 46k contribution and got 39k in IGP and notice that the discord was active but the maplestory players was not as active and only logged in on like weekends. There were some that join and left after a week or two.
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited February 2018
    Thats pretty messed up that the guild you joined didnt keep there word and just expelled you. Its like a slap in the face.
    Ill have to say "no, since you give the guild contribution/IGP". It will be up to the guild to convince you to stay. After all if a guild is borning or dont want to talk to you then theres no point of being in one that dont try to keeps its members.

Ya but it just sucks that they expelled me after they said i get a carry if I reached the requirements.
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited February 2018

Sorrow wrote: »
    Joining a guild for boss carries l0l
    You might wanna remove their guild name, i don't think slandering someone's guild is allowed

Ya I told them that can I get a carry if i make the requirements in the guild in other words. They get contribution point/IGP points and I will get a carry. So its a win win. On both sides.