[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

Comments

• SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited February 2018
    [REMOVED]
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited January 2018
    Supposedly in a JMS patch note they removed the Kishin spawn effect :eyes:
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited January 2018
    Supposedly in a JMS patch note they removed the Kishin spawn effect :eyes:

If true, that would be a major blow to all players if there isn't also a general buff to all maps spawn rates and mob density.

Kishin is unhealthy, but we would be worse off without it.
  • DauntlessAhriDauntlessAhri
    Reactions: 910
    edited February 2018
    Keep this thread alive! Need those haku buffs again... legit still unacceptable
  • ArgentArgent
    edited February 2018

I didn't want to double post :|
    It's been three and a half months since the nerf and we have yet to hear anything from Nexon. Not that I want to hear just "anything," I want to hear actual thoughts, plans and a time frame for a fix. @Arwoo please make an inquiry to see what the status is for a fix.

It has not been fun playing with essentially a -50% final damage modifier. I suggest anyone who doesn't think it is a problem go try it out, I'm sure you'll be thrilled.
  • MehiaMehia
    Reactions: 605
    edited February 2018
    Argent wrote: »

I didn't want to double post :|
    It's been three and a half months since the nerf and we have yet to hear anything from Nexon. Not that I want to hear just "anything," I want to hear actual thoughts, plans and a time frame for a fix. @Arwoo please make an inquiry to see what the status is for a fix.

It has not been fun playing with essentially a -50% final damage modifier. I suggest anyone who doesn't think it is a problem go try it out, I'm sure you'll be thrilled.

I agree. I used to be available to do stage 60 of Dreambreaker (yes, I am not very strong or too funded), but now I do stage 40 to farm my coins (stage 50 was too much).
  • RedlusterRedluster
    Reactions: 610
    edited February 2018
    Dream Defender has me just hitting a wall on reboot with 13.4k stat and barley able to pass stage 10. I need a wilderness, blue pot, and ursus buff just to pass and get to higher stages. :|
  • JustaNuubJustaNuub
    Reactions: 620
    edited February 2018
    I guess after all this time, with no responses, it could only mean that GMS will not be doing anything. 2-3 years for a touch-up, only to be squashed. Guess got to wait another 2-3 years.
  • DauntlessAhriDauntlessAhri
    edited February 2018
    Bumping this thread again... still waiting for kanna buffs
  • JapanFoxJapanFox
    Reactions: 305
    Fingers crossed, quote from the new Evangelion Update:

"We’re performing some skill balancing too, fixing bugs and making improvements to the skills of many jobs."

• BugsinthegameBugsinthegame
    edited February 2018
    JapanFox wrote: »
    Fingers crossed, quote from the new Evangelion Update:

"We’re performing some skill balancing too, fixing bugs and making improvements to the skills of many jobs."

Don't get your hopes up. It might take 5 to 10 years to fix a class.
  • Holas2Holas2
    Reactions: 860
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Just come here to say " Hi
    in case this thread is dying
    :)
  • ArgentArgent
    edited February 2018
    Thread isn't dying. In fact, v193 gives Kanna their first buff since the devs took haku out behind the shed to be put down.
    Spirit Path: Critical Damage has been increased.

To what extent, I don't know, but unless there is a zero tacked on before the decimal place I'm going to consider this woefully insufficient. I might be nice once Kanna is in a better state but right now it like throwing a single crumb at us.
  • RadiantSightRadiantSight
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited February 2018
    Argent wrote: »
    Thread isn't dying. In fact, v193 gives Kanna their first buff since the devs took haku out behind the shed to be put down.
    Spirit Path: Critical Damage has been increased.

To what extent, I don't know, but unless there is a zero tacked on before the decimal place I'm going to consider this woefully insufficient. I might be nice once Kanna is in a better state but right now it like throwing a single crumb at us.

After v193 patch, Spirit Path Critical damage boost went from 15% to 20%.
    Very small buff.........
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Dse fix means crit dmg 15% --> 8% from it. Is a netto loss of 2% crit dmg.
    RadiantSight
  • ThatOneKannaThatOneKanna
    Reactions: 220
    edited February 2018
    Oh joy of joys, kannas can crit more. Just think, just yesterday we were dealing mediocre damage, now we're dealing CRITICAL mediocre damage. Unless you already had a good crit rate, in which case...

Does Nexon even playtest their changes? Serious question, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that taking away a class's main buff kills the class. What's the answer behind this? Does GMS have a complete lack of programmers? Does the staff genuinely not care? Blatant incompetence?
  • ZakumwepZakumwep
    Reactions: 775
    edited February 2018
    It was nice to at least see Kanna in the patch notes, but as has already been pointed out, by fixing the DSE glitch, most Kannas actually ended up losing 2%crit damage from this patch. Try again please Nexon :^)
  • KooriKCAKooriKCA
    Reactions: 410
    edited March 2018
    What a great buff nexon, instead of actually giving us an actual crit dmg buff we gained -2%.
  • ZakumwepZakumwep
    Reactions: 775
    edited March 2018
    Love love love pet loot being fixed, but gotta keep this thread on top. Please fix Kannas Nexon
    RadiantSight
  • KooriKCAKooriKCA
    Reactions: 410
    edited March 2018
    Time to bump this thread again