[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crimson Arcglaive

KakashiEmreOrhanKakashiEmreOrhan
Reactions: 500
in Bug Reporting
i have all the items for this common weapon Crimson Arcglaive: 500 crimson wood 40 typhon feather 20 crimson heart 4 power crystal 1 tao of shadows 1 tao of harmony and i have 500 mil mesos and enough space on my inventory but fiona give not the weapon what i do wrong have fiona bugs ?

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    i have all the items for this common weapon Crimson Arcglaive: 500 crimson wood 40 typhon feather 20 crimson heart 4 power crystal 1 tao of shadows 1 tao of harmony and i have 500 mil mesos and enough space on my inventory but fiona give not the weapon what i do wrong have fiona bugs ?

Jw, did you do the other quests with the rest of Taggrin's crew or did you buy the tao's?
  • KakashiEmreOrhanKakashiEmreOrhan
    edited October 2018
    I BUY IT BUT ALL DO QUEEST IS DONE I HAVE NO QUEEST MORE
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Where did you get the Typhon Feathers?
    edited October 2018
    all items i have from the monsters only the taos i buy it
    edited October 2018
    gm if you have time can you write all the queest name that i need cleared maybe i forget 1
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2018
    Hi Guys,

There's definitely something strange going on with the Crimson Arcglaive Crafting option. I'm looking into it.

Thanks for the report!