[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Royal Hair Coupon - Evangelion Event. Bug ?

MissalovesMissaloves
Reactions: 1,000
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
As everyone knows Evangelion, I believe the hair styles are erroneously distributed because according to the anime it is understood that:

Shinji Hair (male);
Kaworu Hair (male);
Rei Hair (Female);
Mari Hair (female) and
Asuka Hair ( Female).

4sb0g7.png

So if my maple character is female and I want the Rei Hair I will not be able to use it
and if it is a male character and I want Kaworu Hair it will not be possible either.

I dont know if Royal Face Coupon Have the same Error.

Comments

• KindTwoKindTwo
    Reactions: 600
    edited March 2018
    are the genders for these mixed up? are they supposed to be like that or did nexon brain fart again?
  • VirusGrenadeVirusGrenade
    Reactions: 200
    I second that. I was looking forward to putting Rei Hair on a female character like how it was portrayed in the cash update page
  • dothackdothack
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Can confirm my female avatar got kaworu hair. either the hairs are gender neutral which I doubt, or they legit switched the two.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited March 2018
    I heard their is a short event allowing you to get female hairstyles on male characters and vice versa. prolly the issue, once next week happens that event will be over and u can continue to get the appropriate gender hair
  • SaisSais
    Reactions: 585
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    They recently updated the description on their page that some of the hairs are gender locked. However, I also don't understand why the genders for some are reversed? Maybe they're going to rotate the genders after a week, or it's actually intended. Whatever the case, I would also like to have the Kaworu hair for my male character. It makes no sense to me whatsoever lol.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    The genders are going to be rotated, as happened with the Re:ZERO hairstyles.
  • SaisSais
    Reactions: 585
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    That's good to hear. Thanks for the clarification.
  • SnowedSnowed
    Reactions: 840
    edited March 2018
    I want Rei's hair on my main....but it looks like that's not happening this week! :/
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited March 2018
    Brilliant... geeze.
  • dothackdothack
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

This is not good for those that spent money to get specific hairs only to find out that it's "Not in rotation this week lol". lol.
  • Minchuk24Minchuk24
    Reactions: 100
    So wait is this going to be fixed or what I really want that Kaworu hair on my main. Guy from the Anime is a dude so I don't get why they would gender bender it.......
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    dothack wrote: »

This is not good for those that spent money to get specific hairs only to find out that it's "Not in rotation this week lol". lol.

You can preview the rotation by double-clicking the Royal Hair/Face coupon in the cash shop.
    Checking it before using (or buying) the coupon is a good habit to get into.
  • lordtakalordtaka

Hi there. I had just started playing maplestory Global a few days ago and i'm not familiar with the re:zero event. I would like to ask, when is the gender rotation gonna happen? is it some time after march 13th or some time before that?
  • lordtakalordtaka
    edited March 2018

Hi there. I had just started playing maplestory Global a few days ago and i'm not familiar with the re:zero event. I would like to ask, when is the gender rotation gonna happen? is it some time after march
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    lordtaka wrote: »

Hi there. I had just started playing maplestory Global a few days ago and i'm not familiar with the re:zero event. I would like to ask, when is the gender rotation gonna happen? is it some time after march 13th or some time before that?

Hiya, cash shop updates usually go out on Wednesdays, this rotation should change on the 14th.
    Re:zero was a past event that happened on May 2017, what we have currently is the eva event.
    lordtaka
  • lordtakalordtaka
    edited March 2018
    Rheariel wrote: »
    lordtaka wrote: »

Hiya, cash shop updates usually go out on Wednesdays, this rotation should change on the 14th.
    Re:zero was a past event that happened on May 2017, what we have currently is the eva event.

Thanks for your response!