[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game talk

HolyWatersHolyWaters
Reactions: 1,030
edited April 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
Anybody have any? Or what are you currently playing? Or what are some of your all time favorite games?
I'm generally curious. Together maybe we'll find out about some interesting new/old games.

I've currently been playing: Civilization V, Left4Dead 2, a little Terraria, and Harvest Moon: Animal Parade. Just recently finished up a run through The Forest. I have Rune Factory: Frontier lined up when I'm done with Harvest Moon. Also My brother is trying to get me into Tera.

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Nier Automata's 50% off right now lol. I unfortunately bought it full price a few weeks ago. I'm liking it so far, tho.
  • NejjiNejji
    Reactions: 310
    edited March 2018
    fortnite!
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    edited March 2018
    Hey, thanks for posting!
    Fennekin wrote: »
    Nier Automata's 50% off right now lol. I unfortunately bought it full price a few weeks ago. I'm liking it so far, tho.

I never did look into it much, don't know why I didn't, I'm an android fan. It looks good. My sister has been wanting to play it.
    Nejji wrote: »
    fortnite!

Hm, I'm hesitant about that one. I've never been into PvP, I'm more a co-op type of guy. I like the aesthetics, and hey it's free I think?
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited March 2018
    Nier Automata is Nier's sequel, which is part of the Drakengard/Dragon-Dragoon series.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited March 2018
    any nice games to get that doesn't need a powerful setup?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2018
    FFXV coming to pc soon, this coming week.
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    edited March 2018
    Nier Automata is Nier's sequel, which is part of the Drakengard/Dragon-Dragoon series.
    Hm. I didn't know that. Thanks!
    any nice games to get that doesn't need a powerful setup?
    Terraria and Stardew Valley are two I can think of that do not require much.
    FFXV coming to pc soon, this coming week.
    I forgot about that game. lol. I tried the demo on the PS4 a while back. Not sure what to make of it.
  • BravedyneBravedyne
    Reactions: 930
    edited March 2018
    If you enjoyed Harvest Moon and Rune Factory, try playing Stardew valley. It's about $16 on steam. It's a really enjoyable calm game. It's getting an update soon, so more content will be available for it as well.
  • NejjiNejji
    Reactions: 310
    edited March 2018
    HolyWaters wrote: »
    Hey, thanks for posting!
    Fennekin wrote: »

I never did look into it much, don't know why I didn't, I'm an android fan. It looks good. My sister has been wanting to play it.
    Nejji wrote: »
    fortnite!

Hm, I'm hesitant about that one. I've never been into PvP, I'm more a co-op type of guy. I like the aesthetics, and hey it's free I think?

The PVP is free not the co-op. I love pvp so i personally am a huge fan, to each their own
    HolyWaters
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited March 2018
    Crush Crush
    Hitman
    Yandere Simulator
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2018
    goat simulator
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    edited March 2018
    Bravedyne wrote: »
    If you enjoyed Harvest Moon and Rune Factory, try playing Stardew valley. It's about $16 on steam. It's a really enjoyable calm game. It's getting an update soon, so more content will be available for it as well.
    Yep, I have it. I've been waiting for the update.

I've also started playing Path of Exile again. Also going to try to give Warframe a second chance, seeing it has some kind of open world element thing.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions!
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited March 2018
    Ooh, I love the Harvest Moon games. If you haven't yet, I recommend the classic, Back to Nature.
    As for all time favourites, really most Musou styled games :P
    I've just been playing Maple 2 lately.
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    edited March 2018
    Ooh, I love the Harvest Moon games. If you haven't yet, I recommend the classic, Back to Nature.
    I haven't played that one. I'll have to look into it.

I enjoy the Dynasty Warrior series. I haven't tried any of the other Musou type games.

How is Maple 2?
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited March 2018

I enjoy the Dynasty Warrior series. I haven't tried any of the other Musou type games.

How is Maple 2?

It's pretty different from Maple. I mean you have the same music, and the same monsters for the most part, but the gameplay is vastly different, but I'm still loving it.
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    edited March 2018

How is Maple 2?

It's pretty different from Maple. I mean you have the same music, and the same monsters for the most part, but the gameplay is vastly different, but I'm still loving it.
    Ah. It did look way different.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2018
    Pick up Dark souls remastered when it comes out, should be a lot of fun!
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    edited March 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    Pick up Dark souls remastered when it comes out, should be a lot of fun!

Yeah, it was pretty fun. We have the original PS3 version. Granted I didn't play it much or make it very far, but it was still fun.
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited March 2018
    I'm playing this server for a game called Helbreath which was released in 1999.

It basically paved the way for most korean MMOs today.
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    edited March 2018
    I'm playing this server for a game called Helbreath which was released in 1999.

It basically paved the way for most korean MMOs today.

Seeing some pictures of it gives me some Diablo 1 vibes, visually speaking.