[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

4th angel not spawning reboot

howaboutthathowaboutthat
Reactions: 100
edited March 2018 in General Chat
I have seen it spawn once which was right after the update and even though I killed it I wasnt allowed to pick up the coins, but since then I have sat in multiple of the main towns checking for it. It doesn't even spawn in ch1 henesy. I check each channel and the different areas. What are the requirements for it to spawn? Yes at the correct time.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    It spawns 2 hours after it was killed.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

Plus, if my memory is correct ,it doesn't spawn unless there's a player on the same map.
    Scenario: 4th angel is suppose to spawn at 0:00gt in Henesys ch1 , but no one enters the town until 0:10 and doesn't finish killing until 0:15, then the next one will spawn at any time AFTER 0:15gt when there is a player in the same map.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited March 2018
    Coin farmers are probably keeping them dead on a consistent basis. I know I did the 1st day of the event.
  • howaboutthathowaboutthat
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

Really? that means only coin farmers ahve the timers. Should be the same time every 2 hours like flag race ect
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    bootlicker wrote: »
    Coin farmers are probably keeping them dead on a consistent basis. I know I did the 1st day of the event.

^Ya, not completely sure, but I see like one person on each channel of an Angel map on almost every channel, so I'm assuming they all just sit there and then buddy chat their friends on the other channels whenever one spawns and then they all cc and gang grape the poor Angel (;;), then go back to afk watching the other channels.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited March 2018
    Probably but I preferred doing it myself. Sharing 5 coins between several hunters seems like a waste of time IMO.