[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nebulite Removing (Reboot)

SkyliciouslySkyliciously
Reactions: 100
edited March 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey,

I had a quick suggestion for nebulites that is really simple and quick for Reboot

I would love to see an option when removing a nebulite from any item, we can retain the existing nebulite instead of completely destroying it,

Since nebulites are a GMS thing only, I hope this can be considered.

Comments

• l3annanal3annana
    Reactions: 800
    edited March 2018
    Nebulites are are a problem for all servers, not just reboot. This isn't a terrible idea, but it shouldn't be tagged reboot.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited March 2018
    Hey,

I had a quick suggestion for nebulites that is really simple and quick for Reboot

I would love to see an option when removing a nebulite from any item, we can retain the existing nebulite instead of completely destroying it,

Since nebulites are a GMS thing only, I hope this can be considered.

I found Nebulites to be very flawed in design especially in non-reboot (don't tell me if non-reboot sucks, move to reboot.) The way they are stored in your Setup tab and they rarely stack makes it a pain for chair collectors. The A nebs can only be obtained from Gachapon, or fusion of lower grade nebs which cost NX (or a lot of time and storage in Reboot.) Finally removal of an old neb in regular servers requires the diffuser which needs NX which you...uh I think you are with. I wouldn't be too bothered with destroying the old neb in the removal process if high rank- mid tier nebulites were more abundant to non-paying players.

Nebulite obtaining and storing is a huge pain already and removing to swap out another one costs NX but it is a permanent mod in Reboot. To remedy this, these are the options that can be done:
    • Introducing a meso version in Matilda's shop can remove existing nebs in Reboot (also not a bad addition to non-Reboot)
    • Remove Diffusers and make Nebulites overwrite the existing one like souls

While the above changes would fix the ability to change nebulites on items, a full or major revamp will be needed to make them more effective, inventory-friendly and just plain accessible. In my opinion and many other players, it would be better if Nebulites were replaced by a system already implemented into other regions of Maplestory than to have something that has so many things needed to be change.