[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Professional Camera from Eluna still in inventory

nikoflamenikoflame
Reactions: 630
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
I was doing the Eluna quests during the event and stopped when I got the Professional Camera that you use to take pictures of various things on Eluna. I thought it would disappear when the event ended. It did not and now I have this UNDROPPABLE thing taking unnecessary room in my "Use" Inventory. If there's a way to get rid of it, please tell me how, and if not, can a Tech Support Agent get rid of it for me?

Comments

• Kisspro54Kisspro54
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    try to sell it to Merchant, this work on most of undroppable quest item like the Time Traveler's Pocket Watch you found in Leafre
  • Spirit0fFunSpirit0fFun
    Reactions: 730
    edited September 2017
    I had the same problem. I went to the quest log and forfeited the quest and it disappeared.
  • nikoflamenikoflame
    Reactions: 630
    edited September 2017
    Kisspro54 wrote: »
    try to sell it to Merchant, this work on most of undroppable quest item like the Time Traveler's Pocket Watch you found in Leafre
    I had the same problem. I went to the quest log and forfeited the quest and it disappeared.

I can't sell it to a merchant because it doesn't show up in that window, and I can't forfeit the quest because there is no quest for it in my quest log.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Try giving it to Maple Admin in Event Hall?
  • emeryemery
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2018
    Bump~ still not fixed yet.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Thank you for the reminder, we'll forward this again.
  • HesbellaHesbella
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Bump, still not fixed.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Forwarding yet again :(
  • Oc2t1pusOc2t1pus
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    bump, still not fixed :/
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Are you sure?
    Nexon tells me this was supposed to have been fixed in the March 22 maintenance.
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    I've heard rumors that Eluna may be coming back soon, but I have no way of knowing for sure. It's mostly due to that Flurblynk pet that came out recently that seems to have sparked these rumors. If Nexon doesn't fix it and Eluna does come back, then maybe you'll be able to use it again and then be able to get rid of it when the event ends again. Either way, I hope it gets resolved. I too know how it feels to not be able to drop items because the game won't let you.