[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Need Help! Please

KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
Reactions: 1,010
edited March 2018 in General Chat
Hi,
I know that im a complete n00b for asking this but I really need help.
I was wondering if anyone can assist me on how to slowly work my way up to Chaos CRA. So that I can get lvl 150 gear. As of right now I have 1m-1.2m range but having trouble killing it. Is there anyway to power myself up more.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Are you in Reboot or non-Reboot?
    What class are you? What level?
    How have you been progressing so far?
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited March 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Are you in Reboot or non-Reboot?
    What class are you? What level?
    How have you been progressing so far?

Reboot
    class- kanna
    lvl - 205
    Armor - Full Pensalir Set all epic with 6% INT on all of them, belt ayame's tressure epic 6%INT, Shoulders Hayatos treasure Epic 6% INT,

Accessory - Emblem Gold Blossom Unique 18% Magic Att, Badge ghostship Legendary 15% INT, Wondiod Heart Legendary 23% INT, Pendent Greed Unique 15% INT, Earrings Superior Gollux Unique 9% INT, Eye Accessory SweetWater Monocle Epic 11% INT, Face Accessory Condensed Power Crystal Rare 3% INT(Still working to get the sweetwater face Acc), Pocket item Stone of Etermal Life, Medal Snowdrift Lodge VIP

Rings - Silver Blossom Epic 6% INT, Reboot Cosmos Legendary 21% INT, Kanna's Treasure Epic 6% INT, Synergy Right (5) Unique 15%INT

Weapon - Lvl 150 Commerci Wind Legendary 18%INT & 9%Magic ATT, Sub Weapon Lvl140 Utgard Fan Unique 6% Magic ATT

Stats
    STR -691, DEX - 665, INT - 5444, LUK - 935
    Damage 824k - 866k Buffed 1m-1.2m
    boss damage - 62 buffed 102
    Ignore defense - 21%
    Final Damage -30%
    Damage bonus - 181% Buffed 200%
    Crit Rate - 58%, Crit Damage - 27%

Legendary Ability
    Item Drop +20%
    All Stats +8
    Jump +6
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited March 2018
    Party up by joining a guild or something.
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited March 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »

Ya I tried that, but most guilds dont offer carries through Chaos CRA unless you contribute to the guild. I joined some and got scammed on many of them. Thats why i was hoping to find help to improve my game play though advise and do it myself.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2018
    KidoYaMing wrote: »
    Ya I tried that, but most guilds dont offer carries through Chaos CRA unless you contribute to the guild. I joined some and got scammed on many of them. Thats why i was hoping to find help to improve my game play though advise and do it myself.

You'd need to find a party either way to do CRA. The most effective way without a guild or a carry would be to find a group of friends in the same boat as you and work manually through CRA. Depending on your damage you'd need sufficiently upgraded/cubed Pensalir gear or Empress gear, I wouldn't be able to tell you which is more effective. This isn't impossible, though the main difficulty would be in finding the group to do it with.

To solo, you'd require ~1m range and sufficient boss damage/ignore defense. Possible, but I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you're more casual like me.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2018

Hey, I can help ya :T considering I already have solo potential myself...but I would recommend at least 1.5m range clean...(I have 2m range clean and still struggle on CPIerre)
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited March 2018

Yeah I know what you mean, it happens to me also... And i'd love to cra to get that set too...
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited March 2018
    Neospector wrote: »

You'd need to find a party either way to do CRA. The most effective way without a guild or a carry would be to find a group of friends in the same boat as you and work manually through CRA. Depending on your damage you'd need sufficiently upgraded/cubed Pensalir gear or Empress gear, I wouldn't be able to tell you which is more effective. This isn't impossible, though the main difficulty would be in finding the group to do it with.

To solo, you'd require ~1m range and sufficient boss damage/ignore defense. Possible, but I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you're more casual like me.

Ya I tried finding a party but in-game but seem to have no luck. Thats why Im looking for another way to power up to do it.
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited March 2018

Yeah I know what you mean, it happens to me also... And i'd love to cra to get that set too...

Ya been trying but having trouble with BD and I think thats what giving me a lot of trouble.
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    edited March 2018
    And the fact that I have not a lot of time to play makes it worse (lot of work, house and kids) to team up with someone in cra.
  • Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited March 2018
    Hi!

Hopefully you can join up with a guild, or perhaps search the discord for some lovely people on your server to help you out?

That's the way i found my guild, and i have had some help with bossing and gaining new equips thanks to my awesome guildies.
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited March 2018
    And the fact that I have not a lot of time to play makes it worse (lot of work, house and kids) to team up with someone in cra.

Ya I dont have a lot of time that is what sucks as well. I been on forums look for parties and such but no luck.
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited March 2018
    Ludus22 wrote: »
    Hi!

Hopefully you can join up with a guild, or perhaps search the discord for some lovely people on your server to help you out?

That's the way i found my guild, and i have had some help with bossing and gaining new equips thanks to my awesome guildies.

Ya I tried to look for a guild that I can meet new people and enjoy the game with but some of them scammed me by saying things like "If you get 50k-100k contribution we will take you in CRA." Got the required amount and either got expelled or ignored after.

So I released that its better to just try to do it myself. I do wish to join a guild that I can meet new people and have fun talking but when it happens it will happen.
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    edited March 2018

Ya I dont have a lot of time that is what sucks as well. I been on forums look for parties and such but no luck.

If you want to give it a try, add me in game so we can try to duo.