[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make spirit savior more fair

Nick008Nick008
Reactions: 925
edited March 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know kanna's and lumis have a hard time getting 30k points/day.
  1. Spirit savior is not fair for some classes as it is right now.7 votes
    1. Yes
       71% (5 votes)
    2. No
       29% (2 votes)

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    they could make it so that everyone has a spirit saviour specific "flash jump" (and rope lift?) and all class-specific mobility is disabled.

I'm not sure if I would like this though, but that seems like the way to do such a thing.
  • RyoManRyoMan
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited March 2018
    I dont know about this, I like my Teleport as a Mage and I think Thieves should be the only ones to use Flash Jump.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2018
    Or remove some of the "platforms" taht get in the way of teleporting classes like Kanna and Lumi.
  • RyoManRyoMan
    edited March 2018
    Kanna and Lumi should be able to Jump + hold direction key + teleport to cross gaps, as teleport will send you to the closet platform in range. Jump + hold direction key Up + teleport, to teleport to higher platforms in range. At max range you should be able to teleport from the ground to upper ledge in Dimension PQ. Lumi's have enough range in clear that amount of distance at 1st Job. Explorer Mages have to wait until lvl 183 for the Hyper Skill to have max tele distance.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    RyoMan wrote: »
    Kanna and Lumi should be able to Jump + hold direction key + teleport to cross gaps, as teleport will send you to the closet platform in range. Jump + hold direction key Up + teleport, to teleport to higher platforms in range.

Is this a suggestion of something Nexon should add? Because Kannas can't jump teleport, and Luminous can only do it in Equilibrium mode.
    RyoMan wrote: »
    Explorer Mages have to wait until lvl 183 for the Hyper Skill to have max tele distance.

Ice/Lightning Arch Mages are the only explorer mages with Teleport Mastery hyper skills.
  • RyoManRyoMan
    edited March 2018
    Jump + Teleporting is old school mage mechanics that made mages more mobile. It is a work around of the block-iness. But all mages can hold Up and Teleport to scale ropes and ladders, that is now written in some mages skill descriptions, when it wasn't before. Jump will allow you to to the same thing, in essence. The only mages who can't do it is mages who have Flash Jump.

I figured everyone knew how to tele+jump, like tele+cast, but I guess those tech mechanics are too old now lol. It would be awesome for Nexon to code these tech skills in the game some how. It would increase mages mobility immensely
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Just to be pedantic there's more than just blaze wizard for mages without teleport. Kinesis and beast tamer come to mind.
  • RyoManRyoMan
    edited March 2018
    Ohh yeah forgot about them too lol.

edit:
    Here is an old video of Tele+Jump and Tele+Casting

• RyoManRyoMan
    edited March 2018
    Lumi's have a harder time telecasting because of long cool down on their skill. Remember in Ludi PQ there was a section that you needed mages for? Because teleport allowed you to phase through thin walls and platforms. Although we can't phase through thin walls anymore, at max teleport range you can phase through a middle platform to reach a higher one in range.

Edit: Video of a Kanna Tele Jumping and Telecasting

• SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    It's possible to acquire 10-15k points per run as a Luminous or a Kanna. There is no need to change spirit savior simply because you have difficulty achieving it.
  • Nick008Nick008
    Reactions: 925
    edited March 2018
    Sorrow wrote: »
    It's possible to acquire 10-15k points per run as a Luminous or a Kanna. There is no need to change spirit savior simply because you have difficulty achieving it.

What about the 20k achievement. I can't find any lumi or kanna that has done that.
  • RyoManRyoMan
    edited March 2018
    I remember back when the massive Kanna ban happened. A lot of legit Kannas was banned because people thought telecasting was a hack or bot thing. This was when Kanna tele had zero lag, and they could circle the map casting spells away. Kanna tele is very good imo, they can scale damage up very quickly.