[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Buff Freezer doesn't work,Burning Soul Blade(stati

RexaarRexaar
Reactions: 3,645
edited March 2018 in Bug Reporting
Real Title: Buff Freezer doesn't work on Burning Soul Blade (stationary mode)
Bug type: Skill Interaction

Brief bug summary:
Buff freezer doesn't save the Burning Soul Blade if the user dies while the the Burning Soul Blade is in stationary mode.

Current interaction:
User dies when Burning Soul Blade is in normal mode -> use buff freezer -> Burning Soul Blade is kept
User dies when Burning Soul Blade is in stationary mode -> use buff freezer -> Burning Soul Blade is lost

What should occur
User dies when Burning Soul Blade is in stationary mode -> use buff freezer -> Burning Soul Blade is kept

Character name: Rexaar2
Character level: 234
Character job: Hero
World name: Scania

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited March 2018
    Not just Buff Freezer itself, but also Battleroid. And idk why, it happened a few times to put it stationary when doing Lucid. putting it at middle and killing golems surrounding me. When dieing with Burning Soul Blade stationary using Battleroid in Lucid, i am pretty sure to still see the skill icon to corner. I need to relook, but i think it was because at Lucid, the screen doesn't turn black when dieing.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Hiya, I know that this was created few days ago, but I will forward this issue over, thank you for your report!