[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I cant kill anything..

CelstFanCelstFan
Reactions: 300
edited March 2018 in General Chat
I am a level 180 battle mage with full starforced pensalir gear and chaos horntail equips with 120k range and i literally cant kill anything my level in reboot. I have no idea what to do..

Comments

• TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited March 2018
    Start building up your mesos, and cube your gear for % int! And cube your secondary weapon, main weapon, and emblem for Magic Attack =D
  • zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited March 2018
    Oh right, reboot... I was like huh? 120k range should get you to 200, but i guess reboot mobs are stronger than non-reboot mobs. I don't know if 120k range is enough for easy gollux on reboot, but maybe you could start farming those coins daily.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2018
    Gotta gear up, get some event rings, work on Gollux (even if just Normal mode or if you can get acarry) and just get what you can.
  • Nick008Nick008
    Reactions: 925
    edited April 2018
    The grind begins...
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    CelstFan wrote: »
    I am a level 180 battle mage with full starforced pensalir gear and chaos horntail equips with 120k range and i literally cant kill anything my level in reboot. I have no idea what to do..

I suggest taking advantage of events while you can as they have event rings which are pretty good stats. Also have you started your link skills? If not, I would start working on those as they help your damage, same with raising your legion.
    RyoMan