[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New to Bera, LF guild.

BuckeyyBuckeyy
Reactions: 200
edited February 2018 in Guilds
Looking for a decent guild, I am new to Bera. I don’t expect the guild to be massive, nor do i expect it to be perfect. I just don’t know much about guilds in this new server and I would like some perspective on which ones may be more desirable for me. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• AppIeJamAppIeJam
    Just started new in bera myself, let me know if you find a guild that accepts low lvls. My IGN is AppleJam with a capital i by the way if you want to add me, since i need some new friends in game or its rather boring xD
  • BuckeyyBuckeyy
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2018
    I agree! It is boring soloing, and it seems like most players are all part of inner circles and groups. Thanks for reaching out Apple! I sent you a request in game :D
  • CamplordCamplord
    Reactions: 100
    If you guys found any guild accepting low levels I would appreciate an invite as I'm new to the game in general. My IGN is Camperer
    Thanks in advance fellas!
  • Frag170Frag170
    Reactions: 300
    Please let me know as well. Lvl 90 and no one accepting.