[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can you guys log in normally?

NyvorNyvor
Reactions: 1,720
edited April 2018 in General Chat
This morning have been a complete mess to log in to the servers, I don't know what is happening, is it my bad internet connection or more people is having this problem like me.

Comments

• PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    What error message are you getting right now?
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited April 2018
    Just continous dc when I'm at Cash Shop, Auction House, Legion system, or even trying to connect a server the message "You are unable to log in" and after I try again "You are already log in" and i have to close the game.
    AranExile
  • AranExileAranExile
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2018
    Same problem here.
  • LigerZero790LigerZero790
    edited April 2018
    Me too,since 3-4 days ago i can't log in normally.I can't even log in anymore.

When i choose a char ,i get insta message "You are unable to log in",then the maple window gets closed.

• DavOpsDavOps
    Reactions: 560
    edited April 2018
    mee
    Nyvor wrote: »
    Just continous dc when I'm at Cash Shop, Auction House, Legion system, or even trying to connect a server the message "You are unable to log in" and after I try again "You are already log in" and i have to close the game.

I have the same problem, I dont know why
    Its a bug?
  • AranExileAranExile
    edited April 2018
    Pizzaaa wrote: »
    What error message are you getting right now?

Can you help us please? Many players from South America can't play since Saturday 14.
  • MushMush
    Reactions: 410
    Same
  • latifelatife
    Reactions: 200
    same... solve the error, please