[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My Kanna's abilities are locked..... at level 78

SomeblackmageSomeblackmage
Reactions: 700
edited April 2018 in Bug Reporting
I already sent a ticket about this issue, but I still want to post this here. I decided that I was going to level up my Kanna and when I check out his stats, I realized that his abilities were still locked. He should have them unlocked by now, as he is level 78. He doesn't. I'm posting about this to see if anyone else has or once had this problem, whether it is on their Kanna or not.
  1. Did you have a similar thing happen to you?1 vote
    1. yes
       100% (1 vote)
    2. no
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Are you talking about skills (3rd job) or inner abilities?

For skills, you need to do the job advancement quest in the lightbulb notifier on the left side of the screen.

For inner abilities, you need to find the quest "First Ability - The Eye Opener" in your lightbulb notifier.
    After completing that one, the "Second Ability" will become available, and after that, the "Third Ability" one.
  • DrCaduDrCadu
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2018
    All 3 of my inner abilities are locked too on my bowmaster. And there is no quests to activate them. Even went to the NPC and nothing.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    DrCadu wrote: »
    All 3 of my inner abilities are locked too on my bowmaster. And there is no quests to activate them. Even went to the NPC and nothing.

Inner Ability quests are located via the lightbulb icon on the left-hand side of the screen. It should be quests labeled "Unlocking the First Ability <some descriptor>".
  • HeyperHeyper
    Reactions: 100
    I got that problem too there are no quests with that name