[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reverse battle - Blocked for the HACK Reason

LanmueLanmue
Reactions: 600
edited April 2018 in General Chat
The server keep kicking me out with a message that I'm blocked by GMS for the HACK reason while doing reverse battle.

It happened twice and now I'm afraid of playing it.

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    The game servers seem to act weird again, i constantly suffer from lags and got disconnections and got even disconnected out of reverse.
  • PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Nexon is aware of this bug, we've forwarded it already
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited April 2018
    If it is Bera. Server is insanely busy cause of that maplefest live stream. Flames for summer that stack with nebs. Lol then they announced ms 2... The girl on stage was trying to get people excited and generate hype. It was hilarious when they unveiled it and the audience was soo quiet, might as well of been crickets. But when they announced flames were coming to gms good lord, i had to take my head phones off the audience was screaming!
  • SuperJonicSuperJonic
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited April 2018
    I got that message while fighting chaos papulatus When it was at 15% health on stage 1 of the fight. I almost threw my laptop from my desk because of that.