[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Recent Disappearance of Forum Threads

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited April 2018 in Announcements
Hi Maplers!

It has come to our attention that a number of forum threads have gone missing. I have seen discussions that the disappearance of these forum threads was a recent attempt to censor the forums and would like to clarify that this is not the case.

At this point in time, we don't have a clear answer as to what became of the deleted threads. We realize that the nature of these deleted threads did discuss the topic of false bans, and that there are currently theories circulating that this was a cover up or the work of Nexon censorship.

Again, this is untrue and we will try our best to recover these threads and share our findings.

Thank you!
RyoManBunnyWriter

Comments

• MattyMatty
    Reactions: 2,120
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Thank you for the timely response Arwoo. I will edit this into the Reddit thread.
    ArwooBunnyWriter
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    So uh, any updates on this?
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited April 2018
    Fennekin wrote: »
    So uh, any updates on this?

None yet.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2018
    Hi guys,

It is unlikely we will find out what exactly happened to these threads in the near future.
    While we do wait, we will try our best to recover these threads with the portions we have saved.

Additionally, I've removed the ability to delete threads from every role on the forum . This is to ensure that nothing like this happens again. Thank you everyone and we'll keep ya'll posted with more information that comes in as we work with Vanilla support.