[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Absolab/Arcane Umbra Gears into Pieces

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey

I was taught that we passed already 2 years since the cra/empress Gears became into Pieces and it easier to get
i also think that it will be easier to get Absolab/Arcane Umbra Gears if they will changed into pieces same as Empress/cra
but as u know it only depend on KMS so i hope that they will do it soon, maybe on KMS Summer Update
i think that for cra Pieces it must to be drop by Normal ra but with Lower Count than Chaos Bosses
Such as Easy Cygnus dropping Lower Count than normal Cygnus
also 15 pieces for Weapon is little higher i think it needs to be Changed to 10 Pieces it will be fine

So i was taught for Absolab/Arcane Umbra Gears like this:
Lotus/Lucid Bosses Armor Pieces for Absolab/Arcane Umbra to Craft: Gloves, Shoes, Capes Simillar to the Shop
Damien/Will Bosses Armor Pieces for Absolab/Arcane Umbra to Craft: Hats, Overalls, Shoulders Simillar to the Shop
Both Lotus/Damien Bosses Weapon Pieces for Craft Absolab Weapons
Both Lucid/Will Bosses Weapon Pieces for Craft Arcane Umbra Weapons
For that it means that the Drop for Absolab/Arcane Umbra Gears Dropping from that Bosses will be Removed
by the way that Pieces for those Bosses will be Dropped from Normal Bosses but with Lower Count than Hard Bosses

Esfera is coming on 11 July with Will Boss so it still didn't come out but it complete the Arcane Umbra set with the rest of the Gears

What do u think about that idea? good or not?

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2018
    The idea of dropping Arcane/Absolab pieces is kind of pointless due to the fact that Damien, Lotus, Lucid and soon, Will, will drop the pieces that need items to be exchanged for coins that are finally used to purchase the item you want. The other alternative is to defeat the bosses in their hardest forms to receive the entire equipment as well as the pieces (Arcane weapon and butterfly droplet from Lucid.) KMS made it you either kill the boss and grind and find items to make the item from the boss usable before exchanging it or by killing the boss on its hardest difficulty. Changing it to follow Empress and Chaos Root Abyss will eliminate the need to farm core, stigma stones or droplets and potentially speed up the rate we get gear. I kind of like it, but KMS devs want us to grind :/.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited April 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    The idea of dropping Arcane/Absolab pieces is kind of pointless due to the fact that Damien, Lotus, Lucid and soon, Will, will drop the pieces that need items to be exchanged for coins that are finally used to purchase the item you want. The other alternative is to defeat the bosses in their hardest forms to receive the entire equipment as well as the pieces (Arcane weapon and butterfly droplet from Lucid.) KMS made it you either kill the boss and grind and find items to make the item from the boss usable before exchanging it or by killing the boss on its hardest difficulty. Changing it to follow Empress and Chaos Root Abyss will eliminate the need to farm core, stigma stones or droplets and potentially speed up the rate we get gear. I kind of like it, but KMS devs want us to grind :/.

So if I understood well
    Because of the absolab/Arcane Umbra gear stores it isn't good idea?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

So if I understood well
    Because of the absolab/Arcane Umbra gear stores it isn't good idea?

What he's saying is that the bosses already do drop pieces, but we need to supplement those with pieces that require grinding or doing daily quests.
    The hard-mode bosses dropping the actual equips is a recent addition and relatively rare. Most people who have arcane or absolab gear, got it by collecting the pieces from the boss and from the quests/grinding (or buying from other people).

As for the idea that CRA shards should drop from RA bosses: CRA gear is already very easy to get. In normal worlds it's cheap and plentiful in Auction House, and in Reboot it's easy to get a carry if you join a guild. (In both kinds of worlds you can also work on your gear progression yourself and become strong enough to kill the CRA bosses).
    EvanTrinity