[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[REBOOT] Make Gollux Accessories limitless

swervewerveswervewerve
Reactions: 310
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This should be strictly limited to Reboot Server.
Ring should still be unique.
Reason: accidentally sold my reinforced Gollux Ring for either 0 or 1 meso to a dirty npc
There is no way to get another ring on the same character.

Thank You
Visored

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    I don't see a reason not to do this.

They could make it more expensive though so that it doesn't simply become risk free to boom your gollux.

Ex. maybe the first item is the same price as currently
    and there's a second listing of each item that costs 5x as many coins but has no purchase limit (or 1 per month or something)
    Visored
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited April 2018
    pls.
    Visored
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2018
    i would like gollux shop to restock in non reboot as well
    PhantomMasterThiefKingofFurriesShadEight
  • MarveloussMarvelouss
    Reactions: 410
    edited May 2018
    Just reboot is Ok, since the normal server has trades

This has to be adressed and put a solution to this, i've seen a lot of people suffering from this even me.
    Visored
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Marvelouss wrote: »

This has to be adressed and put a solution to this, i've seen a lot of people suffering from this even me.

Just because "Regular Servers" can buy it off the auction house, doesn't mean it's cheap ( 3 - 5B per accessory isn't cheap )
    and if a thing were to come to reboot, it should come to regular servers as well, reboot players aren't special,

when you suggest something it's should be considered for the whole of maplestory ( do you see players say i want X thing for bera only or X thing for windia only, no you don't )

A suggestion for MapleStory Should be considered as a whole, and not just for a 1 Server.
    KingofFurriesShadEight
  • KingofFurriesKingofFurries
    Reactions: 1,605
    edited May 2018

Just because "Regular Servers" can buy it off the auction house, doesn't mean it's cheap ( 3 - 5B per accessory isn't cheap )
    and if a thing were to come to reboot, it should come to regular servers as well, reboot players aren't special,

when you suggest something it's should be considered for the whole of maplestory ( do you see players say i want X thing for bera only or X thing for windia only, no you don't )

A suggestion for MapleStory Should be considered as a whole, and not just for a 1 Server.

EXACTLY

"non reboot has trades" sure, but not everyone can spend 5b for a new accessory when it booms.

And sure, we can farm it on a mule, but that doesn't help. having to redo the prequest and days of farming (especially since your mules probbaly aren't as funded than your main) which will be a pain in the butt. not to mention what happens when you run out of mules?
    PhantomMasterThief
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited May 2018
    No it shouldn't be limited for reboot server, all servers should have this.
    PhantomMasterThief
  • MarveloussMarvelouss
    Reactions: 410
    edited May 2018

EXACTLY

"non reboot has trades" sure, but not everyone can spend 5b for a new accessory when it booms.

And sure, we can farm it on a mule, but that doesn't help. having to redo the prequest and days of farming (especially since your mules probbaly aren't as funded than your main) which will be a pain in the butt. not to mention what happens when you run out of mules?

True, thing has to be done and now even more with 22 star patch coming after flames.