[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hot Week Gift Boxes Not Showing Up for Pink Bean

CallipygiansCallipygians
Reactions: 400
in Bug Reporting
When I log onto my Pink Bean character I don't see the Hot Week Gift box on the left side. However, when I log on my other characters it appears on the left side of my screen. I have not opened it up on any other characters and I have tried changing characters multiple times, but no luck. I also tried restarting the game, but still no luck.

Character name: Squigidy

Character level: 150

Character job: Pink Bean

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 10:22 PM PST

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Given the restrictions on Pink Bean (cannot trade with others, cannot receive cash items), I would hazard a guess that the system is disabled intentionally.

This is not confirmed, however I would work off of that assumption.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Given the restrictions on Pink Bean (cannot trade with others, cannot receive cash items), I would hazard a guess that the system is disabled intentionally.

This is not confirmed, however I would work off of that assumption.

Pink Bean can benefit from account-wide content such as link skills and legion, and can claim per-account rewards from both permanent content (like Monster Collection) and events (like Petite Planet).
    So, it makes little sense to exclude it from Hot Week.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    OK, so we have official word from Nexon that this is intended. The Pink Bean event notice has been updated to say
    Nexon wrote:
    Pink Bean characters cannot participate in Hot Week, High Noon Gunslinger, or use the Mega Character Burninator from Sunny Sunday.
    Callipygians
  • CallipygiansCallipygians
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for the updates!