[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lightning God Ring

DominikossDominikoss
Reactions: 730
edited May 2018 in Bug Reporting
Well the problem starts at i cant use "protection scroll" on Lightning God Ring it says that i cant use scrolls on it, i have also 2 slots on my ring still.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Since you don't show us a picture of your ring, or describe its status, I have to guess:
    You scrolled the ring, star-forced it, and then used hammers or clean slates to get these two slots, right?
  • DominikossDominikoss
    edited May 2018
    ya 8 stars, 2 slots (ofc hammered), i dk if theres is a difference about the protection from AH or CS. btw im trying the AH one
  • SummerMistSummerMist
    Reactions: 530
    edited May 2018
    Once you go past a certain star limit, protection scrolls can't be used. You would need to innocence the ring and apply all the scrolls you want it before star forcing the ring
  • DominikossDominikoss
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for all, i wasted a prime on it... this is stupid... i still dont get it.
  • Troll4UTroll4U
    Reactions: 460
    Yo I put 10 primes on a fairy heart, fully EE'd it and css 1 slot back, they told me you cant put protection scrolls once you max SF the item, even though it only states we can't put em on items 12 stars and above. Got an extra slot on my heart now and I would have to innocence and waste 10 primes just to get an extra 10 attack.
  • DominikossDominikoss
    edited May 2018
    Troll4U wrote: »
    Yo I put 10 primes on a fairy heart, fully EE'd it and css 1 slot back, they told me you cant put protection scrolls once you max SF the item, even though it only states we can't put em on items 12 stars and above. Got an extra slot on my heart now and I would have to innocence and waste 10 primes just to get an extra 10 attack.

IKR BRO? THIS IS STUPID! and unnecessary!!!!!