[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pet Snacks for Pink Bean

CalelasCalelas
Reactions: 300
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
What was the purpose of awarding Pink bean 3 Squishy Bean pets if you are unable to use all three!?!

I get that the account will be deleted after the Pink Bean Event is over... but what was the point of the 3 pets if the account is unable to purchase the Pet Snacks for the Multiple Pet Quest....

Meh just irked by this... like how did none of the devs notice this snafu I wonder....

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    In KMS, all characters can use three pets, without need for Pet Snack. So, over there it makes sense to give Pink Bean three pets.
    The event was copied as-is, and nobody at Nexon realized that three pets and no Pet Snack don't work in GMS.

The sadder thing is that this is the third time we are getting this event. People complained about the three pets the last two times, too. Nothing was changed.
    I've forwarded the issue again. Hopefully next time it can be fixed.
    ArgentCalelasPetalmagic
  • CalelasCalelas
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2018
    Man I took a break from MS, so I had no idea about the event occurring before in the past... so it’s extra discouraging to hear that this is the 3rd time this event has happened and the pet snack issue is still around.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Maybe we should just remove the pet snack and be more like kms.

You can get it essentially free right now anyway in rp shop. Of course pink bean can't access the cash shop though...
    PhantomMasterThief