[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands Quest: Acquiring Your First Key

TruAladdinTruAladdin
in Bug Reporting
I think there is a bug since the Pink Bean event started. On two separate characters I began the Afterlands quest line to get the totems. However on both occasions I have been getting stuck at the "Acquiring Your First Key" quest when I am asked to click on all the locks to try and open them. I did so multiple times and even clicked around for other hitboxes for the locks but have not been successful. I had no problems completing the entire questline prior to the Pink Bean event update. The two characters I have not been able to do this quest with are my Pink Bean character "TruPinkyBean" and my Blaze Wizard "TruInferno".

Would really appreciate this getting looked at as these totems provide a significant boost to all new characters.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• GraphiteGraphite
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2018
    I am having this same issue on my Dark Knight MorraVen
  • PhoenixwrongPhoenixwrong
    Reactions: 100
    Having the same issue on my Wild Hunter
  • iLuLuceroiLuLucero
    Tengo el mismo problema en el servidor REBOOT, mi personaje es un HAYATO lvl 91. Necesito ayuda o donde hay que contactar.
  • T_ST_S
    Reactions: 300
    Same issue too