[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why Nexon kill party play?

robtbsrobtbs
Reactions: 440
edited May 2018 in General Chat
i been playing MS, for so long, this is my 3/4 nexon forum i have joined so far, since the old ones got archive or deleted.

In the begging, Nexon use to encourage party play ALOT, but for unknown reasons, they made a 360 change, as for example: some party quests got neglected, party oriented maps got heavily nerfed, soloing now gives better exp and prices, than doing stuff as a party.

It seems Nexon is encouraging to grind and raid alone.

but why?, well is not something new..

Maplestory, was born in the idea of a community, so basically creating parties for archiving higher goals/prices.
saladsenpaii

Comments

• AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited May 2018
    if your'e in khaini it wouldnt matter anyways, there is no one to pq or party with
    saladsenpaii
  • robtbsrobtbs
    edited May 2018
    scania is empty right now..
    saladsenpaii
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited May 2018
    robtbs wrote: »

pqing is out of the question, if you cant find anyone, might as well be a solo game
    saladsenpaii
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018

scania isnt empty but it's not what it use to be, most people I see are hanging out in lvl 200+ areas

side note: PQ is dead in all servers, even in bera I find it unlikely you will find anyone in the PQ area, because the PQ rewards ar not good/ have not been improved.
    saladsenpaii
  • robtbsrobtbs
    edited May 2018
    Catooolooo wrote: »

scania isnt empty but it's not what it use to be, most people I see are hanging out in lvl 200+ areas

side note: PQ is dead in all servers, even in bera I find it unlikely you will find anyone in the PQ area, because the PQ rewards ar not good/ have not been improved.

is not empty?

it seems you dint play, during the golden age of scania..
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    Catooolooo wrote: »

is not empty?

it seems you dint play, during the golden age of scania..

I did play in those times, I literally said "it's not empty, but it's not what it use to be" what did you think those words meant? because it's not super dead like every other world aside from Bera, there's still a lot more activity than those on seriously dead worlds. you can still easily find people hanging out, quickly boss que, form party's for Lucid and Chu Chu and every 200+ good map gets taken by a player during x2 and sometimes not during a x2 on the weekends.

as I said before, it's not empty but it's not what it use to be.

if you want to experience an empty world try any other reg server that's not scania or bera.
    Luxx