[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

We all want a merge

StormMurderStormMurder
Reactions: 345
Post: 1
Member
We all have to spam our need for the world merge...
I am a scania player and I just dont know what to do now...
It used to be full of life and community but now it's just dead.
What happened to all scania players and please, nexon, merge the game into much less worlds as high amount of worlds was never been necessary!
GomenasaiMercedes4Ever31AlantinoUserRedpepeShadEightKNEsaladsenpaiispukibugiLuxxand 16 others.

Comments

  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,175
    Posts: 152
    Member
    edited May 16
    any news of world merges, preferably most of them should merge.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,525
    Posts: 1,213
    Member
    edited May 16
    nope, would be nice for some real world merges though, and no more world alliances
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 4,930
    Posts: 686
    Member
    edited May 16
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    nope, would be nice for some real world merges though, and no more world alliances

    The world merge idea may lead to character deletions since you are turning multiple worlds into 1 world. I made some characters in the other worlds in GRAZED for storage and when I want to replay a certain class, those classes would be deleted. It was fun to use other worlds within the same alliance to bypass the 5 cubes per month from RP limit.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,525
    Posts: 1,213
    Member
    edited May 16
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    nope, would be nice for some real world merges though, and no more world alliances

    The world merge idea may lead to character deletions since you are turning multiple worlds into 1 world. I made some characters in the other worlds in GRAZED for storage and when I want to replay a certain class, those classes would be deleted. It was fun to use other worlds within the same alliance to bypass the 5 cubes per month from RP limit.

    dude, KMS has merged 15 worlds into 1 world, 7 worlds into 1 and so on, which is how they got down to 10 servers, and when EMS was added to GMS they merged their 2 worlds, and in both cases, there were no character deletions. it's an irrational fear. the most that will happen is that you would be prevented from making new characters if your overall character count was 43 or above.

    KMS use to have about 30+ worlds to choose from, now they have 10 or 11, and that's because they added 2 rather recently (only talking about normal worlds)

    if you need a refresher Read These posts that talk about 10+ servers being merged into 1, and those were only the ones I could find after remembering key words to find them, but there were several others.

    how do you think they went from This (+ 11 more because this just shows post merge of 12 servers to 1) to This (It's from the V update so doesn't have the Arcane server added ) 5 of the servers on the list (Union, Elysium, Enosis, Aurora, and Luna) came from being massive merges of many (10+) dead servers. I had characters in an allianced server in KMS that eventually got merged with the other 3 servers in it's alliance + some others in KMS (the Culverin server alliance) and none of them got deleted.
    darik
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,175
    Posts: 152
    Member
    edited May 16
    I actually miss, people telling me to CC or getting ksed at this point, I would be really happy if I was to d/c cause of there being so many people in one map
    NotNamedYetDarkJesture
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,025
    Posts: 555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 16
    All worlds need merging asap it's stupid
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    Reactions: 730
    Posts: 29
    Member
    edited May 17
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    nope, would be nice for some real world merges though, and no more world alliances

    The world merge idea may lead to character deletions since you are turning multiple worlds into 1 world. I made some characters in the other worlds in GRAZED for storage and when I want to replay a certain class, those classes would be deleted. It was fun to use other worlds within the same alliance to bypass the 5 cubes per month from RP limit.

    dude, KMS has merged 15 worlds into 1 world, 7 worlds into 1 and so on, which is how they got down to 10 servers, and when EMS was added to GMS they merged their 2 worlds, and in both cases, there were no character deletions. it's an irrational fear. the most that will happen is that you would be prevented from making new characters if your overall character count was 43 or above.

    KMS use to have about 30+ worlds to choose from, now they have 10 or 11, and that's because they added 2 rather recently (only talking about normal worlds)

    if you need a refresher Read These posts that talk about 10+ servers being merged into 1, and those were only the ones I could find after remembering key words to find them, but there were several others.

    how do you think they went from This (+ 11 more because this just shows post merge of 12 servers to 1) to This (It's from the V update so doesn't have the Arcane server added ) 5 of the servers on the list (Union, Elysium, Enosis, Aurora, and Luna) came from being massive merges of many (10+) dead servers. I had characters in an allianced server in KMS that eventually got merged with the other 3 servers in it's alliance + some others in KMS (the Culverin server alliance) and none of them got deleted.

    Wow, I didn't know KMS had 30 worlds, but don't you think it was a really smart move to merge and make it from 30 to 10 worlds? why GMS can't like KMS? :(
    "irrational fear", you're so right, why you're not a GM? :O
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,175
    Posts: 152
    Member
    edited May 17
    All worlds need merging asap it's stupid

    A lot of these world have been dead for quite some time. Now is definitely time to fix this, these worlds have been empty for far too long.
    saladsenpaiidarik
  • vexynvexyn
    Reactions: 250
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited May 17
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    All worlds need merging asap it's stupid

    A lot of these world have been dead for quite some time. Now is definitely time to fix this, these worlds have been empty for far too long.

    I started playing MS in 2008 when there were only four worlds and I loved it! They were always busy, you could always find people for
    PQs, etc. I've taken several hiatuses over the past decade but each time I come back there are a few new worlds added and the majority of servers seem pretty empty - if ch 01 isn't even half full, what's the point of that world existing?? I think at the very least they need to cut the number of available worlds in half.
    saladsenpaiidarikNyanBadAccDarkJesture
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,175
    Posts: 152
    Member
    edited May 17
    vexyn wrote: »

    I started playing MS in 2008 when there were only four worlds and I loved it! They were always busy, you could always find people for
    PQs, etc. I've taken several hiatuses over the past decade but each time I come back there are a few new worlds added and the majority of servers seem pretty empty - if ch 01 isn't even half full, what's the point of that world existing?? I think at the very least they need to cut the number of available worlds in half.

    If i had just been there when there was a world transfer, I could of gone to Bera and the game wouldn't feel like a 1 player game. IMO this is a problem that needs to be fixed asap, how nexon is comfortable leaving worlds like this is a mystery
    saladsenpaii
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    Reactions: 730
    Posts: 29
    Member
    edited May 17
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    vexyn wrote: »

    I started playing MS in 2008 when there were only four worlds and I loved it! They were always busy, you could always find people for
    PQs, etc. I've taken several hiatuses over the past decade but each time I come back there are a few new worlds added and the majority of servers seem pretty empty - if ch 01 isn't even half full, what's the point of that world existing?? I think at the very least they need to cut the number of available worlds in half.

    If i had just been there when there was a world transfer, I could of gone to Bera and the game wouldn't feel like a 1 player game. IMO this is a problem that needs to be fixed asap, how nexon is comfortable leaving worlds like this is a mystery

    It's not a mystery at all, they just doesn't really care, lol.
    I made a thread a little while ago about the Ranking in their forum that has been broken for over 2-3 years now, and I simply asked if they could fix it please, but guess what? they just closed my thread right now for such a ridiculous reason....

    And you're wondering what's up with the Ranking now? have they fixed it? of course not, because who cares :)

    That was the result for me and I'm sorry to tell you this but it'd be the same to you and everyone else.

    People in here were screaming and begging for a merge for way too long, frankly, after they closed my thread, I gave up.
    saladsenpaiisengoku8999
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,175
    Posts: 152
    Member
    edited May 17
    the only people i see in khaini are meso advertisers, that just goes to show how **** this server is
    saladsenpaii
  • XiangTuXiangTu
    Reactions: 935
    Posts: 44
    Member
    edited May 19
    Been saying this for months now too.. I've sent in tickets, live chatted with GMs, and made a number of threads about it on the forums. Windias way too dead as well, I only see the same people everyday.. i know i'l still play but i've seriously cut down how much i've been playing (im even getting the 2x exp buffs for not logging in for so many days at once lol) it is what it is. idk why they haven't reacted to the general consensus of how necessary a merge is. maybe because the bulk of gms players are in bera, and thus don't need a merge, making this issue not as well known since the only affected players are in the small populated servers. still though, they are screwing up big time with this lack of initiative. But there are plenty of other games with more stable populations. :)
    Gomenasaisaladsenpaii
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,525
    Posts: 1,213
    Member
    edited May 20
    XiangTu wrote: »
    Been saying this for months now too.. I've sent in tickets, live chatted with GMs, and made a number of threads about it on the forums. Windias way too dead as well, I only see the same people everyday.. i know i'l still play but i've seriously cut down how much i've been playing (im even getting the 2x exp buffs for not logging in for so many days at once lol) it is what it is. idk why they haven't reacted to the general consensus of how necessary a merge is. maybe because the bulk of gms players are in bera, and thus don't need a merge, making this issue not as well known since the only affected players are in the small populated servers. still though, they are screwing up big time with this lack of initiative. But there are plenty of other games with more stable populations. :)

    it's a known issue, it was brought up in the QnA session in november.

    GomenasaiNicholasB
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 3,790
    Posts: 527
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 20
    Maybe in early 2019...
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 3,790
    Posts: 527
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 20
    they're supposedly monitoring world populations but the real players can plainly see how dead the worlds are

    Nothing happens
    saladsenpaii
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 7,780
    Posts: 2,454
    Member
    edited May 20
    We don't all want a merge.
    AKradianLilyflowerInvulgoTachikawaHiyoko
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 980
    Posts: 66
    Member
    edited May 21
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    they're supposedly monitoring world populations but the real players can plainly see how dead the worlds are

    Nothing happens

    Tell me about it....

    I'm in Scania, and trust me, this is a ghost town.... most of the time after I log on, I'm just stay online for a few minutes, searching for people, and since I can't find any (except a few afkers who afk 24/7) I log off...
    saladsenpaii
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 980
    Posts: 66
    Member
    edited May 21
    We don't all want a merge.

    No, do not say "all", that's totally wrong and I'll explain myself.

    When Storm has said "we all want a merge", of course he doesn't mean that every single player want it, but what he mean is "all" means, "most", (around 90% of players) want a merge! yes, 90%! (probably more than that)

    And what you said is wrong because you said "all" but what do you mean by "all"? who doesn't want merge??? it's maybe, just maybe, 5% of maplestory... (probably less than that).

    and it's funny to see that AKradian has "liked" your post, for some reason she always seem to be against the legit players (like me and the rest of us), it's like she's being the lawyer of Nexon, which is really absurd, and I hope she won't give me a "warning" or delete my post and act as if i "attacked", so let me tell you this, no I did not attack you and I'm not saying that to hurt you or anyone else but I'm just saying what is on my mind and trying to be as honest as possible and showing everyone the reality of MapleStory 2018.....
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Maybe in early 2019...

    More like in early 2029....
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    XiangTu wrote: »
    Been saying this for months now too.. I've sent in tickets, live chatted with GMs, and made a number of threads about it on the forums. Windias way too dead as well, I only see the same people everyday.. i know i'l still play but i've seriously cut down how much i've been playing (im even getting the 2x exp buffs for not logging in for so many days at once lol) it is what it is. idk why they haven't reacted to the general consensus of how necessary a merge is. maybe because the bulk of gms players are in bera, and thus don't need a merge, making this issue not as well known since the only affected players are in the small populated servers. still though, they are screwing up big time with this lack of initiative. But there are plenty of other games with more stable populations. :)

    it's a known issue, it was brought up in the QnA session in november.

    The question is, not when it brought up but when they will actually take action and just do it !
    XiangTu wrote: »
    Been saying this for months now too.. I've sent in tickets, live chatted with GMs, and made a number of threads about it on the forums. Windias way too dead as well, I only see the same people everyday.. i know i'l still play but i've seriously cut down how much i've been playing (im even getting the 2x exp buffs for not logging in for so many days at once lol) it is what it is. idk why they haven't reacted to the general consensus of how necessary a merge is. maybe because the bulk of gms players are in bera, and thus don't need a merge, making this issue not as well known since the only affected players are in the small populated servers. still though, they are screwing up big time with this lack of initiative. But there are plenty of other games with more stable populations. :)

    Oh, believe me brother, you are not the only one, many many people (including me) has been screaming about this problem.....
    And what did you say? "months"? I've been screaming for 2+ years now.... (recently, I gave up though...)

    I'm playing in Scania right now, and let me tell you this, it's a 100% ghost town, I can barely find maybe just a few 24/7 afkers who never ever move nor talk.

    I feel so lonely in Scania, so everytime I log on, I'm just walking around, looking for more people to chat and hang out with but.... the result is usually the same as everyday.... I log on, walk around for like 10min or so, finding nobody, log back off.....

    I don't know about you but I stopped trying to talk with Nexon about it, let's just face it, nothing really will ever change.... :(

    Basically the best solution is to merge all worlds into Bera (so we'd have 2 worlds, Bera and Reboot, some people (just a few people actually) would probably disagree with me but that's only the ones who can't see the reality as clear as us.

    The reality is that you can barely sell your stuff in Scania (and my friends in Bera told me that it's getting very very hard to sell their stuff in Bera as well)
    We all have to spam our need for the world merge...
    I am a scania player and I just dont know what to do now...
    It used to be full of life and community but now it's just dead.
    What happened to all scania players and please, nexon, merge the game into much less worlds as high amount of worlds was never been necessary!

    Listen to me brother, do not give up (sadly I already did... :(
    We must fight for our rights and MERGE all the worlds into Bera (so we'd have 2 worlds, Bera and Reboot)

    I'm in Scania and it's 100% dead.
    saladsenpaii
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 7,780
    Posts: 2,454
    Member
    edited May 21
    legit players? implying the rest are not? Don't stir the hornet's nest. OP said we "all" want a merge. Which is an inclusion of those that may not want it. So, I'm saying we don't all want it, OP should've said, some of us want a merge. Im ignoring the statistics you gave because you cant possibly know 90% of the player base, only a sample size of the population even have public presence on forums (reddit or official) or discord app. It's always the same people speaking of the merge, so the numbers don't increase when new posts surface.

    Merging isn't a right, it is a privilege. If it were a right, you wouldn't have to be suggesting it.