[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero and Beast Tamer Creation Requirements?

MegaManZXMegaManZX
Reactions: 500
in General Chat
I haven't been able to find any information on why I'm unable to make a Zero and Beast Tamer so I'm making a thread to ask if there are any requirements to make them.

It doesn't tell you why they're unavailable and even when I had free character slots Zero and Beast Tamer where still unavailable.

Comments

• TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited May 2018
    No requirements. Nexon just has to feel like making them available to create
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    the only requirements for Zero is that you have at least 1 lvl 200 character on the world you want to make one on and the world has to be a non-reboot one as well as during a period that Nexon has them unlocked.

for BT they are only available for creation in periods when nexon has them unlocked, with no other requirements.

in the now, rather distant past, most classes aside from explorers, resistance and cygnus, were locked and were only available during creation periods (normally every summer update and winter update) but now they have decided that only Zero and BT have creation periods.

• QcSandOfTimeQcSandOfTime
    Reactions: 870
    edited May 2018
    zero will be available soon for creation I don't remember the exact date
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    zero will be available soon for creation I don't remember the exact date

there is no exact date but it should be made available during Ark in June
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester