[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

from 1 to 200

robtbsrobtbs
Reactions: 440
edited May 2018 in General Chat
i was just wondering, how people are able to lvl +20 characters from 1 to 210

any suggestion?

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2018
    robtbs wrote: »

any suggestion?

They gear up, they stack coupons or focus very hard on training and have predetermined route for them to train as fast as possible. HS and Kanna Kishing plays a role of increasing experience and number of mobs and decreases respawn times. Another possibility is that they played for a long time and do are just dedicated to the game.
  • robtbsrobtbs
    Reactions: 440
    edited May 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

any suggestion?

They gear up, they stack coupons or focus very hard on training and have predetermined route for them to train as fast as possible. HS and Kanna Kishing plays a role of increasing experience and number of mobs and decreases respawn times. Another possibility is that they played for a long time and do are just dedicated to the game.

i can hardly play 1 hour per day :v

thought i been playing MS since beta, but not continuously, i took some breaks from playing
    Meruappu
  • MeruappuMeruappu
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

any suggestion?

i can hardly play 1 hour per day :v

thought i been playing MS since beta, but not continuously, i took some breaks from playing

Same here! I find it insane. I can't even get 1 character to 200 or 250, let alone "mules". x_x
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Just requires time and effort. Although there are ways to speed up the process, these 2 factors still are important.
  • YakuryoYakuryo
    Reactions: 200
    you just need to be dedicated.