[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

scarlet ring

QuixoticKnightQuixoticKnight
Reactions: 700
edited May 2018 in Bug Reporting
just bought this from the action house and so far it doesn't work with any gollux accessories for me i tried using 2 reinforced necklaces and a reinforced ring, superior ring superior earrings and superior belt, and i even bought a superior necklace so i could try superior necklace superior earrings and superior belt. none of there work with it and the description says that i need 3 pieces of a set for it to work i don't get where i went wrong since i even tried replacing the ring slot with it.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    It should work with superior pendant, belt, and earrings.
    Please show a screenshot of the tooltip of your pendant to show that only 3-item set effect is active?
  • QuixoticKnightQuixoticKnight
    edited May 2018
    i couldnt get the ingame screenshot think to work i dont know if that is tooltip but was able to take a picture with gyazo https://gyazo.com/dc202838e7302b404890f0b50ba45cd9
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Thank you. That does indeed look like a bug. I will forward it.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited May 2018
    Well yeah, if you don't use Superior Gollux Ring like seeing on screenshot, it's really a bug. But if a gollux ring is a 3rd piece of the set, then scarlet can't work anymore. So you can't have full set of Superior and Reinforced with scarlet ring with the fix KMS implemented.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    @QuixoticKnight, could you please check whether the Scarlet Ring has decided to attach itself to some other set you are wearing? Boss Accessory set, for example? Or Blackgate?
  • QuixoticKnightQuixoticKnight
    edited May 2018
    the scarlet ring works with my boss accessory set but when i removed those from my equipment it didn't work with the gollux