[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to pick up dark marbles

NebulousViperNebulousViper
Reactions: 940
edited May 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: functionality (? not sure ha ha ha)

Brief bug summary: I'm attempting the quest for the second job advancement into the Fire/Poison Mage route. I'm able to enter the map and able to defeat the zombie lupins, however, I cannot pick up any of the dark marbles that are needed to finish the quest and promote my character into a fire/poison mage. I tried logging out and logging back in, switching the "pick up" command to a different key, but these don't seem to work.

Character name: LordKaito394
Character level: 30
Character job: Magician
World name: Zenith
Date and time of the incident: Friday, May 25, 2018 around 3 AM Eastern time (USA)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Do you have space in your inventory?
    NebulousViper
  • NebulousViperNebulousViper
    edited May 2018
    I haven't checked as it was 3 AM and in a hurry to get to bed lol.

But I'll check anyways next time I play. I do believe I cleared out my inventory, but if I hadn't, I'll be sure to. I'll let you know if it didn't work (may result in double posting, sorry).
  • NebulousViperNebulousViper
    edited May 2018
    Sorry for the late response, but yep! I had a full inventory. I guess I forgot to dump out the stuff I didn't need. Thank you! :)