[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck in the "Dramatic escape" quest;Roborider

MarianoXMarianoX
Reactions: 200
edited May 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hi GMs...i am stuck in the "Dramatic escape" quest; The Roborider part where you have to get a key to get out does not work. Did this quest a few times..Twice it fired for a short time, got a key but the door did not let me out...the other times the Roborider just would not fire. Apparently this is a glitch...I lodged a ticket and was told it will hopefully be fixed in the next patch. Please help.

Comments

• KalinSanaoKalinSanao
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2018
    I went into this quest line today with my Pink Bean LTC and am now stuck...this shouldn't be an "in the next patch fix." This needs to go into a unscheduled patch. Cause this could very well kill some of my chances to get farther with Pink Bean. Every time I try to fire roboriders weapon it gives me the notification in chat of "Unavailable while in transformation."