[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ARK Pre-Register

VM9797VM9797
Reactions: 920
edited May 2018 in General Chat
Hello!

I'm not sure how it went in MSEA and KMS, but I know they had an ARK pre-creation event, when you could get the ark ring (label and chat), damage skin, and the ark pet. Will we get that events as well? I see no mentioning of it in the event post or micro site.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    very likely we will have this event, it probably wont be mentioned until after the first of the Ark Updates (should be June 20th when we get flames) in the patch notes
    VM9797
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Given that flames are on the 20th -- this is probably part 1 of ark patch
    and ark the character is on the 27th... there's probably a 1 week period right there for pre-creation
    VM9797
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited May 2018
    Okay well then!!! DO NOT ACCEPT THE FIRST GIFT BOX!!! The mega burn coupon will expire in only 7 days if you take it out of the box!!! It does not say on the gift that it does this!!! So unhappy right now about wasting something that I wanted to use later on ARK!!!
    VM9797
  • VM9797VM9797
    Reactions: 920
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for the replies, I was thinking the same.
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Okay well then!!! DO NOT ACCEPT THE FIRST GIFT BOX!!! The mega burn coupon will expire in only 7 days if you take it out of the box!!! It does not say on the gift that it does this!!! So unhappy right now about wasting something that I wanted to use later on ARK!!!

Well sadly in the news post they do mention it. Also, as far as I know there was a burning event after ARK release in KMS, but you could not burn an ARK character. I think even with the item you could not do it. And as I heard, it's bugged and expires after logging out (after used).
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    Reactions: 820
    edited May 2018
    VM9797 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies, I was thinking the same.
    CrystalOra wrote: »

Well sadly in the news post they do mention it. Also, as far as I know there was a burning event after ARK release in KMS, but you could not burn an ARK character. I think even with the item you could not do it. And as I heard, it's bugged and expires after logging out (after used).

They said they'll fix it next maintenance and extend anyone who lost it.