[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help with pensalir farm

ArceilArceil
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
i see alot of thread says somewhere like goblin house or dark cornian drops alot
though to me goblin house only seems to drop the muspell/jaihin stuff and dark cornian just very rarely drop pensalir
not sure if it's my luck or they patched the droprate but either way help is much appreciated. OwO

Comments

• DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited May 2018
    Temple of Time is really good for this gear set.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    lvl 140+ mobs drop this gear so areas like ToT and beyond drop this gear constantly

• VM9797VM9797
    Reactions: 920
    edited May 2018
    I usually spend my lvl 130-150 at Bain (1 portal back from Zakum entrance). If you got the star force for it, it's a quick way to get it. I always get all the pieces by lv 140.
  • ArceilArceil
    edited May 2018
    the thing is that im trying to get pensalir for extraction
    ToT could be nice, i'll try it out or maybe continue arcane river quest XD
  • ArceilArceil
    edited May 2018
    also if u could tell me which map in ToT that'd be great
  • WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited May 2018
    I usually get mine from Kerning Tower. Drop rates are decent but the spawn rates aren't very high so it's not ideal for farming unless you have kishin. Still, it's an option if you can't find a better map.