[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Luna] Guild looking for new members! - EU

SenpaiSnowyySenpaiSnowyy
Reactions: 500
edited February 2018 in Guilds
Hi im Lufuu the proud owner of the new guild LittleLight, we have been up for a little while now, its honestly been great, i've made good friends, we've started a discord! we just got our first emblem! honestly its amazing, its everything i hoped for, and i wish others could experience it, there will always be a spot in LittleLight for those that wish to join :)

My story:

Playing maple i often end up feeling lonely just grinding aimlessly, but i wanted to change so i tried to join guilds to make friends... i applied to a lot of guilds.. but got rejected from all off them.. even the guilds that say they accept all! so i decided to take matters into my own hands and create my own guild

Goal:

I want this guild to be amazing! not in terms of levels or damage, i want this to be a please for friends, family.. a place were we don't judge each other and rely on each other a big group of people were we can all have fun and just chill, helping each other out with missions or advice.. that sort of thing : )

----

I know right now this guild wont seem like much.. we don't have anything but a dream i hope some of you out there will find interest in this guild if you havn't joined one already, add me in game Lufuu or Loadily and lets talk about it : ) any questions you might have.. or if you want to join the guild, i would love to here from you, Thank you

Comments

• ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    Reactions: 510
    edited March 2018
    Although Lufuu is gone the guild has not stopped recruiting. You're welcome to apply or message me (LoadiLy) at any time. :)
  • SkopeSkope
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2018
    I am interested. being looking for a Guild to join. Getting pretty lonely on Maplestory these days.

Skope.
    Lvl: 75
    Cannon Trooper

[Edit] Thank you =)
  • UbukyUbuky
    Reactions: 300
    I'm looking for a guild just like what you're looking to do with yours

CavaliereSce
    Lvl: 155
    Wind Archer
  • ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    edited March 2018
    Ubuky wrote: »
    I'm looking for a guild just like what you're looking to do with yours

CavaliereSce
    Lvl: 155
    Wind Archer

Apply or send me a message when you see me online :)
  • MyuaaaaMyuaaaa
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    I know this post is been around for 3 months and I'm interested in joining this guild. I also feel lonely in maplestory playing by myself all the time. I haven't made a character for Luna yet, but if I did right now will i be able to join in? Or do I have to be a certain level to join?
  • ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    edited June 2018
    Myuaaaa wrote: »
    I know this post is been around for 3 months and I'm interested in joining this guild. I also feel lonely in maplestory playing by myself all the time. I haven't made a character for Luna yet, but if I did right now will i be able to join in? Or do I have to be a certain level to join?

I haven't been looking around at the forums too often lately. But yes, you'd be welcome to join at any point. Just send a join request through the guild UI and i'd let you join. No lvl requirement
  • SkengmanSkengman
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2018
    Hi I'd like to join aswell.

Razorlor
    Lv. 80
    Luminous
  • UpsilonGreenUpsilonGreen
    Reactions: 630
    edited June 2018
    I just came back to Luna and would like to join. Got myself a Lv21 (i think) Dawn Warrior. Name is LionsAlone.
  • ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    edited June 2018
    I'd love to welcome you all. But because of the maintenance and me being gone for the weekend. There's noone to let you in atm as i won't have time to accept requests or make a juniormaster :/ I'll try to be on sometime sunday evening/night though

[edit]
    You're still free to send a request through the guild UI though. And i'll accept it first thing when i log on next time
    UpsilonGreen
  • XelthineXelthine
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited June 2018
    Since I've got no response on the post I made a few days about looking for a guild, I'm going to send a guild invite request when the servers get online again.
  • FellowezFellowez
    Reactions: 100
    Hello,

I was curious if i can join also? I'm a new player and lvl 60 Evan. Like i said im new so need to learn alot and im playing solo :<
  • CorbCorb
    Reactions: 500
    Hey, are you still recruiting, i tried to send a message ingame but it said unable to find or something (said you was online when I looked at the guild)
    I applied ingame but not sure if you want to talk or not first.
    I'm pretty much new, played a bit ages ago but never got far, I'm currently lvl 50 illium
  • ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    edited July 2018
    Fellowez wrote: »
    Hello,

I was curious if i can join also? I'm a new player and lvl 60 Evan. Like i said im new so need to learn alot and im playing solo :<

You're still welcome to join. We won't stop recruiting for the foreseeable future
  • FieryRubyFieryRuby
    Reactions: 400
    Is you're guild still recruting?
    My current character is called BigBang666 and she is a LVL 37 Cannoner.
    Do you accept me?
  • ZetherialZetherial
    Reactions: 200
    Hey i'm a returning player and made a Dawn Warrior and really enjoying it. His name is Zolaris and i'm looking for a guild so the levleing grind is less lonely :P

Zolaris
    140 (Currently but will likely be higher when you read this.)
    Dawn Warrior

Looking forward to hopefully being accepted :)