[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ark sharing event step 2 not registering shares

SpiritSpirit
Reactions: 1,365
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2018 in Bug Reporting
I shared step 1 just fine earlier today, but step 2 released a while ago, so I thought I'd get it done ahead of time. I hit share on both like I did with the first step and it just didn't go through. A bit sad that I'm now out of the event's final rewards this soon. I hope the issue can gain attention and get fixed before the event ends. I don't want to miss out on the rewards because of a glitch. For reference: I use Google Chrome, always have adblocker turned off on Nexon's sites and took my time clicking the share buttons.

Here's the link to the step: http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/ark/vcare1

Comments

• HippoopiHippoopi
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2018
    I'm having the same problem.
  • eisenschildaeisenschilda
    Reactions: 210
    edited May 2018
    same problem, and people from my guild seem to have the same problem.

so i guess its an error from nexon's side?
    NeonTwilightDiximaN
  • DreadzenDreadzen
    I have the same problem.
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited May 2018
    Same here. Also I had a big delay yesterday between the moment I shared and the moment the site actually registered the sharing
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited May 2018
    Same issue -- day 2 shares are not registering.

EDIT -- the problem seems to have solved itself once the "rewards claimed?" column on the rewards page was updated at 10am.
    Does that mean sharing and claiming would only work after 10am each day from now on? A clarification from Nexon would be appreciated.

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Thank you for reporting this. Nexon has been informed.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited May 2018
    I can not earn Ark Gifts either happen to me too

garbage nexon, with broken burner, and now this
  • TheAsianLIfeTheAsianLIfe
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2018
    i got a new bug with the burninator anyone have it like me. So i was logged out of the game then come back and the burninator is gone
  • SpiritSpirit
    Reactions: 1,365
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Thank you. It now works for me :) If anyone else experienced this, try again and see if it works.
  • KikuchiHaruKikuchiHaru
    Reactions: 800
    edited May 2018
    Same issue
    I shared 3 times....still nothing
  • iBIakeiBIake
    I can't even get the rewards from the first one. how to fix this?
  • MedicMedic
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2018
    Same problem with step 2 in the second reward box and the Burninator as well
  • SteviiieSteviiie
    It says I got the gift but didn't show up? Any advice to fix?
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited June 2018
    Fresh issue, day 3: I am told to come back on June 1 to share for gift. I assure you.... it IS June 1, all the way to the Pacific coast and certainly in Australia, Asia, Africa and Europe yet the page behaves as if it isn't yet. Could we please have some clarification?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Fresh issue, day 3: I am told to come back on June 1 to share for gift. I assure you.... it IS June 1, all the way to the Pacific coast and certainly in Australia, Asia, Africa and Europe yet the page behaves as if it isn't yet. Could we please have some clarification?

Apparently, the days start at 8AM PDT.
    I don't know why that's not written anywhere on the micro-site. I'll ask Nexon to post a clarification there.
  • MedicMedic
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2018
    Day 3 sharing not working as well as day 2
  • RiceWhispererRiceWhisperer
    Reactions: 410
    edited June 2018
    haven't been able to get a gift since day 2, good one nexon. Bugged burninator that took a week to fix and this garbage which still isn't fixed. Have tried every day since day 3 trying to get the gift.

Edit: ...ok this maintenance fixed both the burninator and ark share rewards so I got the share rewards finally.
  • homeofsexualhomeofsexual
    Mine is still not working. Havent been able to get a gift since day 1, and the burnator didn't even work. I hope they compensate us, the kin ring is supposed to be really good with exp.
  • AochieAochie
    Reactions: 420
    edited June 2018
    If your sharing still doesn't work, have you tried using different browsers?
  • goofnnightchibigoofnnightchibi
    Same issue. I shared 5 more times but still nothing