[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

maplestory voice acting at its BEST

nihirinihiri
Reactions: 850
edited June 2018 in General Chat
GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN!

FOR THE GLORY OF KAISER

-kaiser
SlicedTimeNyvorHoneyWater

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    At least you can mute the voice acting if you don't like it.
    nihiriSlicedTime
  • nihirinihiri
    edited June 2018
    yeah i know. it's just hilarious.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited June 2018
    ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION!
    nihiriHoneyWaterMewBlueberrylaurantFuhreakLyeden
  • nihirinihiri
    edited June 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »
    ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION!

what is that
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited June 2018
    nihiri wrote: »

what is that

The lovely Angelic Buster
    nihiriYinYangX
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    DiximaN wrote: »

what is that

The lovely Angelic Buster

The Main reason i muted the whole game :^ )
    Fuhreak
  • MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
    Reactions: 1,530
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    DO I REALLY HAVE TO WEAR THIS

nihiriFuhreakYinYangX
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited June 2018
    i mute their voices and play death metal/rage in the back ground. only way to calm me down on a stress full day
    nihiri
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2018
    I always play with muted voices, I hate most of the voices they've given to these speaking classes and they annoy me with their yelling every time you buff or attack or something. :P I much prefer characters to be voiceless, like Explorers are. One of the main reasons why I stick to Explorers! <3
    nihiri
  • nihirinihiri
    edited December 2018
    sorry for necroposting but,

FIGHT FOR HONOR
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited December 2018

FIGHT FOR HONOR

if your referring to the Black Knight Mokadin VO it's "FIGHT WITH HONOR!"
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »

FIGHT FOR HONOR

FOR THE GLORIOUS ONE
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2018
    LIKE CUTTING MOONLIGHT! also this is necro'd but still funny.
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited December 2018

FIGHT FOR HONOR

FIGHT FOR HONOR

Am I the only one noticed that the elite bosses lost their names? Black Knight Mokadin is now just... Black Knight. Crazy Mage Kariane turned into Mad Mage, and so.