[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can you transfer your mega burn to another char?

namemlessnamemless
Reactions: 500
edited June 2018 in General Chat
As in topic, like deleting? Or some other way...

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    I doubt it since it was item based. only way to know is to try deleting it, only if you don't mind deleting it.
  • namemlessnamemless
    edited June 2018
    I tried QQ and it said that deleting the character will let me burn another character but it didn't work... :/
    edited June 2018
    namemless wrote: »
    I tried QQ and it said that deleting the character will let me burn another character but it didn't work... :/

you have to wait until it's fully deleted
  • namemlessnamemless
    edited June 2018
    I know, 24 hours :c
    Edit: I Already waited those 24 hours
    edited June 2018
    namemless wrote: »
    I know, 24 hours :c
    Edit: I Already waited those 24 hours

Then yeah, it may be due to it being via consumable and not through the regular process.
  • namemlessnamemless
    edited June 2018
    But it said when you delete the character you can pass the burn... They should clear up that misunderstanding because that made me lose my mega burn!
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2018
    I think they kept the texts and explanations of the regular Burning Character events (when they allow us to created one making a character from scratch and make it burn from the Character Creation/Selection screen) even though some of the things didn't apply for a character made with the Burninator item. :P That's probably why it said it would let you pass the effect to another character if you deleted the already-burned character, but it didn't actually do it. I think it's logical to think that, once you used the item, the game has no way of telling that the effect that item had should be applied to a different character than the one that actually used the item. :P But this is my theory only, not a certain fact.
  • saladsenpaiisaladsenpaii
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2018
    I live chatted with a GM and asked them the same q's and they said no.