[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

maplestory voice acting at its BEST

nihirinihiri
Reactions: 850
Posts: 19
Member
edited June 2018 in General Chat
GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL CUT YOU DOWN!

FOR THE GLORY OF KAISER

-kaiser
SlicedTimeNyvorHoneyWater

Comments

  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 36,020
    Posts: 5,298
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    At least you can mute the voice acting if you don't like it.
    nihiriSlicedTime
  • nihirinihiri
    Reactions: 850
    Posts: 19
    Member
    edited June 2018
    yeah i know. it's just hilarious.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 1,725
    Posts: 216
    Member
    edited June 2018
    ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION!
    nihiriHoneyWaterMewBlueberrylaurantFuhreakLyeden
  • nihirinihiri
    Reactions: 850
    Posts: 19
    Member
    edited June 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »
    ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION!

    what is that
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 935
    Posts: 76
    Member
    edited June 2018
    nihiri wrote: »
    DFDFD wrote: »
    ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION!

    what is that

    The lovely Angelic Buster
    nihiriYinYangX
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 1,795
    Posts: 207
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    DiximaN wrote: »
    nihiri wrote: »
    DFDFD wrote: »
    ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION!

    what is that

    The lovely Angelic Buster

    The Main reason i muted the whole game :^ )
    Fuhreak
  • MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
    Reactions: 1,520
    Posts: 57
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »
    ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION! ONE... TWO... THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE... A MILLION!
    DO I REALLY HAVE TO WEAR THIS

    nihiriFuhreakYinYangX
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 1,775
    Posts: 353
    Member
    edited June 2018
    i mute their voices and play death metal/rage in the back ground. only way to calm me down on a stress full day
    nihiri
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,070
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited June 2018
    I always play with muted voices, I hate most of the voices they've given to these speaking classes and they annoy me with their yelling every time you buff or attack or something. :P I much prefer characters to be voiceless, like Explorers are. One of the main reasons why I stick to Explorers! <3
    nihiri
  • nihirinihiri
    Reactions: 850
    Posts: 19
    Member
    edited December 2018
    sorry for necroposting but,

    FIGHT FOR HONOR
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 5,830
    Posts: 1,119
    Nexon
    edited December 2018
    nihiri wrote: »
    sorry for necroposting but,

    FIGHT FOR HONOR

    if your referring to the Black Knight Mokadin VO it's "FIGHT WITH HONOR!"
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 11,650
    Posts: 2,124
    Member
    edited December 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    nihiri wrote: »
    sorry for necroposting but,

    FIGHT FOR HONOR

    if your referring to the Black Knight Mokadin VO it's "FIGHT WITH HONOR!"

    FOR THE GLORIOUS ONE
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,135
    Posts: 1,491
    Member
    edited December 2018
    LIKE CUTTING MOONLIGHT! also this is necro'd but still funny.
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 935
    Posts: 76
    Member
    edited December 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    nihiri wrote: »
    sorry for necroposting but,

    FIGHT FOR HONOR

    if your referring to the Black Knight Mokadin VO it's "FIGHT WITH HONOR!"
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    nihiri wrote: »
    sorry for necroposting but,

    FIGHT FOR HONOR

    if your referring to the Black Knight Mokadin VO it's "FIGHT WITH HONOR!"

    Am I the only one noticed that the elite bosses lost their names? Black Knight Mokadin is now just... Black Knight. Crazy Mage Kariane turned into Mad Mage, and so.