[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sunny Sunday Burninator

simplepleasesimpleplease
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
I am wondering since the burninator from the ark share page was extended past the sunny sunday burninator there will be a problem.

"Week 6 - June 17, 2018

Receive a Mega Character Burninator. This new item is used to grant Mega Burning status to the current character. Status lasts 14 days and grants 2 level-ups with every 1 level-up made between Lv. 11 and 149. Can’t be used on Zero characters"

My current burned character is now lvl 151 but it still says - Burning ends 2018/6/23, 11:54.

Will this mean i am unable to get another Burninator on the 17th?

Comments

• AranDanAranDan
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2018
    Same issue! my burning ends on 21st, will I be unable to receive the sunny Sunday one?

Edit: from further inspection (basically asking numerous people) here's what I found out:
    1. [99% chance] you'll get an additional one regardless if you have an active burning effect
    2. [unknown chance] you won't be able to activate the burning effect until the current one expires
    3. [low chance] and worst case scenario, if you do not get the burning effect on Sunday, we are due for several more in the near future.

Bottom line, I still do not understand why Nexon has yet to clarify the exact terms for this Sunday. it seems to be one of the hottest topics on every Maplestory forum..
  • AranDanAranDan
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2018
    Hopefully someone else knows anything better.