[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question - Second burninator + Sunny sunday

AranDanAranDan
Reactions: 530
edited June 2018 in General Chat
TL;DR - just read questions 1 & 2
Hey!
So, I used my burninator rather rashly on a cannoneer and then realized I want to get a kanna to 150.
1. If I delete the char I used the burninator on, do I get to use it again on a different char? similar to normal burning event?
2. Sunny Sunday (17 June) - it says "Mega Character Burninator". What's the meaning? to we get a second one?

Appreciate the answers!
Thanks a lot!
Dan

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    1. No, if you delete the character you will not get the burninator back.
    2. Yes, this Sunday is supposed to issue new burninators.
    AranDan
  • AranDanAranDan
    edited June 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

Even if my current burning char ends @ June 21?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    AranDan wrote: »

As far as I know, you should still be able to claim the new burninator even if you have a burning character.
    You might not be able to use the new burninator until June 21, but that should not be a problem since it shouldn't expire until the 25th.
    AranDan
  • AranDanAranDan
    edited June 2018

As far as I know, you should still be able to claim the new burninator even if you have a burning character.
    You might not be able to use the new burninator until June 21, but that should not be a problem since it shouldn't expire until the 25th.

Much, much, MUCH appreciated!! calmed me down a bunch.
    hopefully other players with the same question see this thread.
    Thanks a lot!
    Traveler5577simpleplease
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited June 2018
    its still sitting in its box not being used. i have until 8/30 to take the contents and use it. so i am all good. im going to use it for either one of my other Cgynus Knights or... i dont know really xD
    Lilyflower
  • AranDanAranDan
    edited June 2018
    its still sitting in its box not being used. i have until 8/30 to take the contents and use it. so i am all good. im going to use it for either one of my other Cgynus Knights or... i dont know really xD

Hopefully you'll be able to get a second one even without using the previous one at all..
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    There was a second burninator given out?
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2018
    There was a second burninator given out?

There will be, theoretically, this Sunday. :O
  • AranDanAranDan
    edited June 2018
    Correct, we're all excited to see if Nexon screwed us with the ARK event burninator or will they be cool and let us have 2!
    remember to log on Sunday and see, it's not something you'd want to miss out on either way
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I have confirmed with Nexon:
    You will be able to claim the Sunny Sunday burninator, regardless of any other burning you have going on.
    You will not be able to use a second burninator while you have a burning character. You must wait until the first character stops burning, before you can burn another.
    TachikawaHiyokoAranDanInvulgo
    edited June 2018
    So, once you pass the 149 limit, the character counts as no longer burning, correct?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    So, once you pass the 149 limit, the character counts as no longer burning, correct?

No. It's still "burning" until the date and time you see when you hover over it in the character select page.
    AranDan
  • AranDanAranDan
    edited June 2018
    You will be able to claim the Sunny Sunday burninator, regardless of any other burning you have going on.
    You will not be able to use a second burninator while you have a burning character. You must wait until the first character stops burning, before you can burn another.

Thanks a lot once again.
    ONE LAST QUESTION I SWEAR! so if I delete my current burning char (thus effectively making my account burning-free), will I be able to redeem it immediately?
    Edit - asking cause I wont be at home from June 22nd to July 10th, which will not allow me to participate..
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018

Thanks a lot once again.
    ONE LAST QUESTION I SWEAR! so if I delete my current burning char (thus effectively making my account burning-free), will I be able to redeem it immediately?
    Edit - asking cause I wont be at home from June 22nd to July 10th, which will not allow me to participate..

I think you would be able to activate the second burninator immediately in that case. I will try to confirm with Nexon once they're in the office.
    AranDan
  • AranDanAranDan
    edited June 2018

Thanks a lot once again.

I think you would be able to activate the second burninator immediately in that case. I will try to confirm with Nexon once they're in the office.

Again much much appreciated!
    Thank you.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018

Thanks a lot once again.

Thank you.

Confirmed.

However, please don't delete anything just yet.
    I asked Nexon to look into a less drastic solution to the issue of overlapping burns/burninators. It's a bit late, but they might be able to do something in tomorrow's maintenance. So please wait at least until after that, before doing anything irreversible.
    AranDan
  • AranDanAranDan
    edited June 2018

Thanks a lot once again.

Thank you.

Confirmed.

However, please don't delete anything just yet.
    I asked Nexon to look into a less drastic solution to the issue of overlapping burns/burninators. It's a bit late, but they might be able to do something in tomorrow's maintenance. So please wait at least until after that, before doing anything irreversible.

You are incredible buddy, thanks a bunch!
  • AranDanAranDan
    edited June 2018
    I'm done.
    Instead of solving the issue, I guess the less drastic solution was to just cancel the whole burninator on Sunday.
    Something told me this was to good to be true. Guess I won't be able to use burn at all now.
    Ciao y'all
    edited June 2018
    I'm done.
    Instead of solving the issue, I guess the less drastic solution was to just cancel the whole burninator on Sunday.
    Something told me this was to good to be true. Guess I won't be able to use burn at all now.
    Ciao y'all

that's what I was thinking
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I'm done.
    Ciao y'all

:-(
    Hopefully you'll be able to play on whatever Sunny Sunday they decide to move the burninator to.