[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Site is broken cant even type a proper bug report

YoungRalphYoungRalph
Reactions: 920
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
without disconnecting and having my detailed post be erased.....

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2018
    This sounds like an issue with your ISP/Internet connection. Check to see if your connection is stable, and try clearing your browser's cache.

The forums have an auto-save feature, so even disconnecting in of itself shouldn't be too much of a hassle. In addition, after typing, you can use CTRL+A to highlight the post and CTRL+C to copy to clipboard, and then paste it in a new post if you're still having difficulties.
  • YoungRalphYoungRalph
    Reactions: 920
    edited June 2018
    I will try this. But I have to admit I have a rock solid connection and only ever experience (internet connection?) issues on Nexons site. You log in and do what you have to do and leave the browser open assuming youd like to come back, maybe you are watching the forums, but no matter what I always disconnect and have learned to copy my forum posts as I write them out just in case.