[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Community Event Boxes? Eh...not gonna make it

Comments

• xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited June 2018
    Banda wrote: »
    you can still do the daily attendance till the 20th, it will Count even if you do not get any daily gifts

I don't think that works. I actually checked and every button is grayed out. Let's hope that everyone else does the attendance. I would like to get a lot of circulators from the community event.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    Last time I saw the numbers, we were at 42mil.
  • BandaBanda
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2018
    attendance works just fine, maybe because i did not Claim all gifts yet.
    as Long as you can challenge a new day it will Count i guess
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2018
    Oh now we can click the button again and do the 300 kills even if we finished the attendance. Well now we have a chance of getting things.
    edited June 2018
    We're at around 44.x mil
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited June 2018
    NVM after I started the quest it went away and is no where to be found. Also you need to look again we are at 45m.
    edited June 2018
    Last I checked was in the morning so quite some time has passed, thanks for correcting me Janice
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I don't think nexon cares that this was a really, really bad idea for an event
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited June 2018
    Well at least we will have the lowest prize...
  • MisfortunedMisfortuned
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2018
    They should honestly give everyone or only those who participated, doesn't matter regardless, the last community box because it was a mess up on who's job this was.
  • MisfortunedMisfortuned
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2018
    I didn't even know it was linked to attendance kills, luckily I've been doing my attendance.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited June 2018
    it didn't help that the rewards were so poopy

YIPEE a few nodestones and ark coins.....

• TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited June 2018
    ShadEight wrote: »
    it didn't help that the rewards were so poopy

YIPEE a few nodestones and ark coins.....

15!!!!!!!! nodestones and you speak sarcasm have u lost your mind!? what do u want 100 node stones for killing 600 monsters... If you ask me this is generous!
  • MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
    Reactions: 1,530
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    It's probably worth noting that it's finals week for some, so that might have resulted in a lower number of people participating (I noticed the same trend for community events in other games these past two weeks too).
    SlicedTime
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited June 2018
    the channel lag on bera and reboot have been soo bad that only about a 1/4 or a 1/3 the population are on due to this issue. if u ask me we should receive an end modifier of 3/4X what we farm towards this goal to be fair.

not to mention everyone knows nexon is putting off the server maintenance to fix the heart of the issue since time has told the story of these major content patches and there will be many problems, so when the patch bombs they will repair the bugs with the patch and take the time to fix the servers at the same time.... 2 birds and 1 stone. but in the mean time we are left to adapt and suffer =(.

In b4 a new bug that is gonna be like the frederic item bug, watch there be some items keeping their nebulites that don't get removed and can be flamed after that major patch lol. All i know is, there is no way i am gonna be logging in day 1 of the patch until i get the all clear on the forums from the brave ones logging in day 1 =P
  • SuperJonicSuperJonic
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited June 2018
    the channel lag on bera and reboot have been soo bad that only about a 1/4 or a 1/3 the population are on due to this issue. if u ask me we should receive an end modifier of 3/4X what we farm towards this goal to be fair.

not to mention everyone knows nexon is putting off the server maintenance to fix the heart of the issue since time has told the story of these major content patches and there will be many problems, so when the patch bombs they will repair the bugs with the patch and take the time to fix the servers at the same time.... 2 birds and 1 stone. but in the mean time we are left to adapt and suffer =(.

In b4 a new bug that is gonna be like the frederic item bug, watch there be some items keeping their nebulites that don't get removed and can be flamed after that major patch lol. All i know is, there is no way i am gonna be logging in day 1 of the patch until i get the all clear on the forums from the brave ones logging in day 1 =P

Oh man, i still remember those buggy/laggy patches.
    5th job: super duper heavy lag
    Cadena: More Lag
    Illium: massive dcing due to a certain skill and heavy lag.

Wonder how ark will turn out this time.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Not sure if Korea had this event during Ark or not but if they did that would explain things.. KMS population is MUCH higher than ours.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited June 2018
    This kinda makes me hope for a buggy/laggy Ark patch, so they feel like compensating us with the 4th tier box.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited June 2018
    not that we are bitter or anything...
    edited June 2018
    62,944,800 so far