[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

IED Nebulite Conversion

iHaveNoMainiHaveNoMain
Reactions: 310
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I noticed that there are specific nebulites that are traded for more/better flames, and looking through it you don't obtain additional flames for 21% IED A neb in your inventory, it's just lumped in with "other A nebs" despite being a nebulite that should actually be worth 5~10 flames. This is basically the 3rd best neb for weapons and secondary after boss nebs, and shouldn't be counted on the same level as M.DEF +130 or Jump +7

Comments

• LShadow3LShadow3
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    21% IED neb is the third best nebulite in the game for Weapons/Secondary. If 25/20% boss each get 15/10 rainbow flames as compensation, why would the next best nebulite (by a close margin) receive only 3? It would be more reasonable to receive 5-10 at least.

There aren't that many other good nebulites used by players on Secondary. Doesn't seem to be very logical to have one of the best nebs in the game have the same weight as an [A] Auto Steal neb.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2018
    I'll pass along your observation to the other VFMs for their input, but you both bring up a solid point. IED nebs and an [A] +150 W. Defense neb are definitely not worth the same, so why are both being exchanged for 3 flames?

On the off chance you your weapon doesn't have a better stat on it, you still have plenty of time to find a use for the neb before the conversions take place come June 20th.
    LShadow3Ganondorf69
  • iHaveNoMainiHaveNoMain
    edited June 2018
    scholar624 wrote: »
    I'll pass along your observation to the other VFMs for their input, but you both bring up a solid point. IED nebs and an [A] +150 W. Defense neb are definitely not worth the same, so why are both being exchanged for 3 flames?

On the off chance you your weapon doesn't have a better stat on it, you still have plenty of time to find a use for the neb before the conversions take place come June 20th.

Even the abnormal status neb B rank is worth 4, I understand it's probably the best neb you can possibly get for tops, but still, 21% IED is what most people go with if they can't get boss nebs. I appreciate you passing it along, and hopefully we see it taken in to consideration.
  • LShadow3LShadow3
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    scholar624 wrote: »

But what if we already have an IED neb on the secondary?
  • Ganondorf69Ganondorf69
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2018
    Please make this a thing. I legit have A and B IED nebs on everything, so I can have Boss % potential lines. This update is going to ruin me for the next month or so :)
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    21% def ignore is junk though just like the other junk nebs.
  • Ganondorf69Ganondorf69
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2018
    Sure.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2018
    Sure.

If you have a source of powerful red flames, you can fix your mediocre bonus stats. If the Ark Shop is open, you buy more flames from the shop.
  • iHaveNoMainiHaveNoMain
    edited June 2018
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    21% def ignore is junk though just like the other junk nebs.

Okay, regular server player, they're actually used a lot in Reboot where boss nebulites are not overly abundant because of duping.
    Ganondorf69
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited June 2018
    [REMOVED]