[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Just came back, any lv30 PQ?

smileycatsmileycat
Reactions: 300
edited June 2018 in General Chat
I left MS for around 3-4 years. I just came back yesterday and made my first character, mercede on reboot. Got to Lv30 and didn't know what to do.
I know there's Exx academy theme dungeon (forgot the name), but don't feel like doing it for another 10-20 levels or so. So just wondering if there are any PQs at this level? like monster carnival or something else, cuz I just want to play with some people. Btw, I went to kerning but didn't see Spiegelmann.

Comments

• choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    just do the theme dungeons because this is solostory now
  • LuxxLuxx
    Reactions: 1,795
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, the last PQ anyone gave a damn about was Romeo and Juliet...
    Then they nerfed it into the ground so no one does PQ anymore.
    WTG Nexon!
  • smileycatsmileycat
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    That's pretty disappointed to know tbh...

What level does any form of party play kick in then? I don't think I can hold any longer with soloing...
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited June 2018
    smileycat wrote: »
    That's pretty disappointed to know tbh...

What level does any form of party play kick in then? I don't think I can hold any longer with soloing...

best bet is to find an active guild and go bossing etc with them. Sadly the game has, as already stated, become a solo like game.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    chooz wrote: »
    just do the theme dungeons because this is solostory now

Not if you don't want it to be i did cross world party quest with my guild yesterday as well as bossing .

@smileycat Cross world party quest can be down from level 70+ it's really good boost up till around 190
    smileycatAcgnolia