[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Community Event Boxes? Eh...not gonna make it

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2018
    What do we get for having 60m? Oh that's right still the 45m box. The attendance event is over. Thanks to all the people who participated and to the Nexon employees who enhanced the numbers!
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I wish they made an adjustment based on how many days you completed in the attendance, and those that did nothing to contribute can have a couple spell traces or whatever :^)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    Relax Janice, we're all on the same boat. We neither gained nor lost anything.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited June 2018
    Relax Janice, we're all on the same boat. We neither gained nor lost anything.

You can't be serious...
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited June 2018
    Looks like I was on target with my estimation. We're at 62m monsters according to the micro site at the time of this post. That might go up some when the dust settles and the event concludes but I doubt anything too significant. Feels like the end goal was based on peak population login numbers of events like the Dragon Pop where everyone just logged on to afk and someone saw those numbers and figured "Yeah, if all these people participated in that other event, then surely they will do this one!"

Looking forward to seeing how they play this one off.