[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

REQUEST: Character Name Change Event

ChoicesChoices
Reactions: 1,550
edited March 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please bring back Name Change Coupons in future shops, it has been featured before and I was really hoping you would bring it back in Ark Shop but I was disappointed to see it not go through.
For a such a big event I really thought it would be feautred....

Thank you.
GomenasaiTachikawaHiyokoUnemployedmalumaKaiser4EverMercedes4Ever31ShadEightzmintkebabe
  1. Would you use a Name Change Coupon if you had the chance?15 votes
    1. Absolutely
       100% (15 votes)
    2. I would pass
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited June 2018
    Choices wrote: »
    Please bring back Name Change Coupons in future shops, it has been featured before and I was really hoping you would bring it back in Ark Shop but I was disappointed to see it not go through.

Thank you.

Yeah, like a few months ago I was thinking myself like, "where is that Coupon Change Name" event??
    But hey, I think it'd be useless to ask for it because if Nexon wanted it to be in the current/other events, they'd already do so, this is exactly the same thing with Beauty Coupon Event.
    They simply don't care about us, I guess.
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2018
    Ahh, it would be amazing if we could buy a Name Change Coupon with some of the trillions of coins we have to get for every new event, lol. :)
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited June 2018
    Ahh, it would be amazing if we could buy a Name Change Coupon with some of the trillions of coins we have to get for every new event, lol. :)

I think we can just keep dreaming about it, the game has a lost a ton of players (1 of the main reasons is cus ppl hate to being alone, and since Nexon doesn't want to merge all the worlds into Bera (except Reboot), ppl are feeling alone and quit, even Bera is a ghost town now, the only ones who talk are those 10+ botters in henesys who spam 24/7 their mesos sale sites....)

And since the game has lost a lot of players, nexon can't give that for free so ppl will pay 10k nx for it since there are not that many players these days
    Welcome to AfkStory.
  • SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
    Reactions: 985
    edited June 2018
    Choices wrote: »

Thank you.

I wish we'd have it again :(
    But at least we can have it in our dreams.
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2018

I think we can just keep dreaming about it, the game has a lost a ton of players (1 of the main reasons is cus ppl hate to being alone, and since Nexon doesn't want to merge all the worlds into Bera (except Reboot), ppl are feeling alone and quit, even Bera is a ghost town now, the only ones who talk are those 10+ botters in henesys who spam 24/7 their mesos sale sites....)

And since the game has lost a lot of players, nexon can't give that for free so ppl will pay 10k nx for it since there are not that many players these days
    Welcome to AfkStory.

Well, dreaming is free after all. :) And the original theme of this thread is a good suggestion, in my opinion, that may be heard someday. I doubt it has all that much to do with how many people are playing or quitting or how "dead" or "undead" are the servers, according to some people. But, in any case, I refuse to let this conversation about a good idea (bringing name change coupons to coin shops) be derailed into the old discussions about merges or no merges. ^_^U
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited June 2018

Welcome to AfkStory.

Well, dreaming is free after all. :) And the original theme of this thread is a good suggestion, in my opinion, that may be heard someday. I doubt it has all that much to do with how many people are playing or quitting or how "dead" or "undead" are the servers, according to some people. But, in any case, I refuse to let this conversation about a good idea (bringing name change coupons to coin shops) be derailed into the old discussions about merges or no merges. ^_^U

And yet, you started it, lol.
    This game is not "undead" but "dead" and most of my friends have quit already.
    Nevertheless, I think it'd be a very good idea to bring the Name Change Coupons back, but as you guys have mentioned, this is currently a dream and will continue to be a dream.
  • ChoicesChoices
    edited March 2020
    ​​​​‍‍‌‌‎‎‏‏‏‌ ‍ ‎
  • ChoicesChoices
    edited March 2020
    ​​​​‍‍‌‌‎‎‏‏‏‌ ‍ ‎
  • ChoicesChoices
    edited March 2020
    Hi, it's been 2 whole years (!) since the last Coupon.jpg Character Name Change Event Coupon.jpg!
    Pleaseeeeeeee, we are begging for you to bring the event again! :'(
    We are all STILL waiting for it to come back, alot of players are gonna buy those coupons. Now that the community is growing, and many players are returning from a hiatus, it's going to be a blessing to give us the name change coupons again! PLEASE!!!

namechange_arkcoinshop.png?width=686px&height=562px
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/32670/updated-august-1-special-ark-events-available-now
    Jul 25, 2018
This discussion has been closed.