[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel Machine Error R1004

PrefektPrefekt
Reactions: 300
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
Marvel Machine was just re-opened, and since it's my birthday, I decided to purchase a couple of spins. I already spent 10k on 2 spins, and then noticed that I whenever I spin, I get an error called "Error R1004". It told me to refresh my webpage, to try again, and if the problem persisted, to submit a forum post. Now, I looked up online for any of these solutions as well and found that trying it on another browser might solve the problem. I went to test it out on Firefox since it hadn't worked on Chrome, and the result was the same.

If anyone has any solutions to this problem, I would deeply appreciate it if you could help me out here. Thanks for your time.

https://gyazo.com/bfc2aa0af256f99f5696774168dd727d

Comments

• StaplerMisfireStaplerMisfire
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    I am having this problem, too. Chrome, Windows 10.
    Prefekt
  • WetAndColdWetAndCold
    Reactions: 865
    edited June 2018
    Wait it out. The website can't handle all the traffic from people trying to spin. The GM are telling you to renew ur ip and stuff, but it won't work. They're just telling u a solution for the sake of telling you one.

Just wait it out. When there are less people spinning the error will go away on their own
    Prefekt
  • PrefektPrefekt
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2018
    WetAndCold wrote: »
    Wait it out. The website can't handle all the traffic from people trying to spin. The GM are telling you to renew ur ip and stuff, but it won't work. They're just telling u a solution for the sake of telling you one.

Just wait it out. When there are less people spinning the error will go away on their own

Alright man, I think that sounds the most logical. Thanks for response.