[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

flames not right on beast tamer weapon

KingofFurriesKingofFurries
Reactions: 1,605
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
It was suggested to me to make a separate thread for my weapon.

Basically, beast tamer weapons don't get the correct flame stats.

I've used over 50 eternal flames on my weapon and the highest i've gotten was +63 M att.

Capture2.png

According to a chart HERE, you can see that 63 is tier 3 (also by how the stats are +33)

this would mean that my highest tier was 3, and from what i've been told, eternal flames are supposed to give, at the lowest, tier 4 and max tier 7.............

Job: Beast tamer
IGN: KingFurry
world: bera

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for the detailed report; I'll get this forwarded along with the other flame-related problems we've had recently.

Just out of curiosity, do you happen to have a screenshot of your weapon with the lowest tier stats or with missing lines altogether? Having it would greatly help in figuring out whether the fault lies in the flame giving the wrong tiers, or the weapon itself being falsely classified as non-boss gear.
  • KingofFurriesKingofFurries
    edited June 2018
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Thanks for the detailed report; I'll get this forwarded along with the other flame-related problems we've had recently.

Just out of curiosity, do you happen to have a screenshot of your weapon with the lowest tier stats or with missing lines altogether? Having it would greatly help in figuring out whether the fault lies in the flame giving the wrong tiers, or the weapon itself being falsely classified as non-boss gear.

sorry i only screen shotted it after i was out of flames
  • KingofFurriesKingofFurries
    edited July 2018
    i'm gonna bump this with the confirmation on non kms gear getting proper flame stats this is clearly not intended
  • TreeBranchTreeBranch
    Reactions: 790
    edited July 2018
    ymKCS3L.png
    Oh same!
    Here's also a youtube video of me flaming it with reds, which SHOULD have the ability to go up to TIER 6.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Gf27NckVhsE