[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Chaos) Von Bon

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: game (boss) content

Brief bug summary: The "cracks" (the black and white clocks that +/- your time) in the Temporal Crevasse appear for a split sec then disappear.

More details: When you see the message, you can sometimes see the "crack" pop up for a split sec but then they disappear right away.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Enter (Chaos, not sure if normal has same problem, killed to fast) Von Bon and start fighting him like normal. Wait for the "A crack has appeared in the Temporal Crevasse." (or whatever the exact message is) and notice that there's no clocks (or that you see one for like a split second).

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Cygnus277

Character level: 228

Character job: Night Walker

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: June 21, 2018; ~20:00 game time.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• Kittenking13Kittenking13
    Reactions: 205
    This bug is affecting the normal version of Von Bon as well.
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    bump
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2018
    Hiya, got your memo and you are right. It would seem a lot of RA's boss mechanics got messed up over the recent update. I'll forward this right away regarding our fellow clockwork clucker.

It would really help checking the other RA bosses and get specific bug reports filed if something is wrong while you are fighting them.

(Embarrassing to admit... my main is not strong enough to beat the bosses even in normal mode for me to confirm myself)
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Hiya, got your memo and you are right. It would seem a lot of RA's boss mechanics got messed up over the recent update. I'll forward this right away regarding our fellow clockwork clucker.

It would really help checking the other RA bosses and get specific bug reports filed if something is wrong while you are fighting them.

(Embarrassing to admit... my main is not strong enough to beat the bosses even in normal mode for me to confirm myself)

Don't really run bosses normally and only found out about Chaos Von Bon's bug cause I was trying to solo him after the flame stat boosts and I can't solo CQueen or CVell yet but will try to run normal versions and see if I notice anything. o7

Also ran CPierre and didn't really notice anything wrong with his mechanics.
    Only things of note were:
    1. I think my Pierre hat kept double changing colors (normally it only changes colors when the Pierre clones switch between each other, but it seemed to me like my hat would switch [like it's suppose to], and then like 1sec later switch again so I end up attacking the wrong Pierre [though I probably imagined this cause I was tired and doing this like at 2am in the morning, xd].
    2. Not sure if it was old info, but most of the (old) guides I looked up said that CPierre splits when his hp is around between the clock and the death counter, but to me it seemed like he split when it was much lower (theoretically making it easier by giving the clones less initial health).
    3. (semi-on the flip side) [both before and after the split] The time between Pierre (and clones) switching hat colors seemed really short.

Will update if I run C/Queen or C/Vell and notice anything. (Should I comment bugs related to the other RA bosses here or make a separate thread for each one?)
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited June 2018
    Chaos crimson queen is bugged as well, at her last -10% she stands at one place and do nothing (she switched to her neutral/"To ashes!" face before)

Cvell charges up his deep breath, and then freezes on his place with some glitched animation of his fire breath, after ~2 secs he does his fire breath as usually

Hard Hilla's Cage is invisible sometimes
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    DiximaN wrote: »
    Chaos crimson queen is bugged as well, at her last -10% she stands at one place and do nothing (she switched to her neutral/"To ashes!" face before)

Cvell charges up his deep breath, and then freezes on his place with some glitched animation of his fire breath, after ~2 secs he does his fire breath as usually

Hard Hilla's Cage is invisible sometimes

Jw, is the Hard Hilla's invisible cage during the run or like she cages someone and gets killed before the cage "appears" (like that half second between the character can't do anything and when the cage animation occurs)?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Wasn't originally mentioned in the maintenance notes, but CVell and CQueen are supposed fixed and I can confirm the clocks are appearing (and staying) properly for Von Bon.