[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is it possible to transfer my characters to anothe

shohambhhshohambhh
Reactions: 210
edited June 2018 in General Chat
There is a possibility to transfer my characters to another world
For example I play with 10 figures in the world "kradia" and I now want to pass them on to another world that has come more people
As "bera" "scania" there is such a possibility

Thanks for the helpers
XlGuadalX

Comments

• SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,616
    edited June 2018
    There were world transfer events that were held in the past which you could do what you mentioned (transfer characters from one world to another, given with a few restrictions) However the last one we had was in September of 2017, and with that one the population of certain worlds became very skewed.

So at this point we are just waiting on Nexon to address these concerns, and see what will come next as a result.
  • shohambhhshohambhh
    Reactions: 210
    edited June 2018
    Okay thank you
    I just went back to play but nothing to do has been boring in my world there are not many people and I can not do Party Quest and all of my skyscrapers are pretty high levels I do not want to start from scratch all just in another world.
    but thanks